• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
GUYS DID YOU SEE WHAT MESSI DID?
OH MAN RONALDO IS SO SWEET, WHY ARE MADRID FANS ONLY ONES TO SEE
LOLZ I LOVE PEPE

AW CLOSE, CR7 JUST HIT ROW Z WITH A FREEKICK FOR THE 50TH TIME
HOW ARE WE 12 POINTS BEHIND ONE MONTH INTO THE SEASON
I DONT EVEN SUPPORT MADRID, I'M A *INSERT 4TH TEAM* FAN

CAN'T BELIEVE 16 FROM MY LAST 20 POSTS HAVE BEEN ABOUT NEYMAR
DAMN IT SHOULDN'T HAVE WASTED 85M ON ILRASMENDI.
WHO IS BALE AND WHAT POSITION DOES HE PLAY

and thus, no Madrid fan needs to post for the entire season.

YAWN

It's supposed to be actual things we say, you fellated turkey!

Seriously, what do you mean by all of this?

Are you saying if you don't sign Rooney or De Rossi you won't get top 4?
Are you saying if Liverpool keep Suarez they get top 4?
:lol Grini will get 2nd at worst I think.
Selling Bale won't make Tottenham better no matter what way you look at it.

trust me. know more about football then you, come see me at the end of the season bro

crisis... crisis..crisis.. if united dont get consistant amount of points within 8 games staring of the season the fans will lose faith and believe they days of fergie and wenger long term managing is over, is a part time job know, you either succeed or you get squeezed by the big dogs.

this is a business know nobody wants to lose the champions league spot especially if your use to it.

Arnie

george-michael-snoopy-walk.gif

tumblr_mj5wt6Xqef1rbijzso1_500.gif

day ruined
SORRY 

Only marginally. And United got slightly further in the Champions League this season to back up my claim. But again, at the time of moving Juventus were below United by a fraction. 

Give Moyes one season and the gap will be wider than Anderson, my love. 
I love ungrateful quotes like this

If it wasnt for Suarez, your team would be on all fours, sucking cock to avoid relegation
Well you don't even watch La Liga so I won't get pissy about you knowing nothing of the Premier League.

trust me. know more about football then you, come see me at the end of the season bro

crisis... crisis..crisis.. if united dont get consistant amount of points within 8 games staring of the season the fans will lose faith and believe they days of fergie and wenger long term managing is over, is a part time job know, you either succeed or you get squeezed by the big dogs.

this is a business know nobody wants to lose the champions league spot especially if your use to it.

oh dear

How could you betray United, Naughty dog?

pulga

Banned
Well you don't even watch La Liga so I won't get pissy about you knowing nothing of the Premier League.

What's there to know

You guys finished 7th

Seventh

Your best player is Luis Suarez

Luisito

Where the hell do you think you would've ended up without him? Top four?

el-oh-eeeeel

Do Liverpool-GAF seriously think they would have finished 7th/8th, whatever it was, without Suarez?

Like people who say United would have won the league with RVP because his goals removed still result in us finishing 1st..but really it wouldn't have panned out that way.

L1NETT

tumblr_lujh1qUCON1qc8tg0o6_250.gif

Cracking post.

GUYS DID YOU SEE WHAT MESSI DID?
OH MAN RONALDO IS SO SWEET, WHY ARE MADRID FANS ONLY ONES TO SEE
LOLZ I LOVE PEPE

AW CLOSE, CR7 JUST HIT ROW Z WITH A FREEKICK FOR THE 50TH TIME
HOW ARE WE 12 POINTS BEHIND ONE MONTH INTO THE SEASON
I DONT EVEN SUPPORT MADRID, I'M A *INSERT 4TH TEAM* FAN

CAN'T BELIEVE 16 FROM MY LAST 20 POSTS HAVE BEEN ABOUT NEYMAR
DAMN IT SHOULDN'T HAVE WASTED 85M ON ILRASMENDI.
WHO IS BALE AND WHAT POSITION DOES HE PLAY

and thus, no Madrid fan needs to post for the entire season.

i7vaddsnxlunnuzu00.gif

pulga

Banned
Do Liverpool-GAF seriously think they would have finished 7th/8th, whatever it was, without Suarez?

Like people who say United would have won the league with RVP because his goals removed still result in us finishing 1st..but really it wouldn't have panned out that way.

I really don't get the mugs saying they'd end up in the same position

He's your best fucking player

Your team would've been much shittier without him

Yen

After January, with Coutz and Sturridge, I think yes.

GHG

Gold Member
Rumours going around on twitter saying that Flamini is training with Arsenal while searching for a new club.

Please not us.

Get Flamini back, then bring back Cesc. Our midfield will have gone full circle:

-------Flamini------------
----------------Cesc------
------Rosicky------------

One thing I just realised as well... Suarez = Anelka in 1999:

May 18: Anelka cites the English media as another reason he wants to leave the English game.

"The one thing I can tell you is that I can't stand the English Press, who cause me enormous problems on a personal level," Anelka storms.

June 4: Wenger calls for a FIFA investigation into "illegal" approaches by Real Madrid to Anelka.

"The player has a four-year contract, and any direct approach to the player is illegal," Wenger insists.

June 29: Anelka issues clearest indication yet that he wants out of Highbury. "My priority is to join Real Madrid but if that does not work out why not Lazio? I prefer that than to return to Arsenal," Anelka says.

Anelka underlines his desire by firing a broadside at Arsenal over "illegal approaches".'

"All the clubs do that. Arsenal did the same thing with me to get me to leave Paris St Germain," he snipes.

July 2: Anelka threatens strike action if Arsenal try to block his move to Lazio.

"Arsenal must hurry if they want to conclude a deal - if not Nicolas will stay a year without playing. That's no problem," Anelka's agent and brother, Claude says.

And more...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/fa_carling_premiership/405221.stm

Suarez is literally copying Anelka's playbook to plot his move to Real Madrid. Watch how we will suddenly struggle to agree personal terms with him if we somehow manage to get negotiations finalised with Liverpool.

After January, with Coutz and Sturridge, I think yes.

You would have been quite a number of points worse off at that point though, right?

I mean it doesn't matter, Suarez plays for Liverpool...but it's pretty obvious Liverpool without Suarez last season, is a significantly weaker team.

FootballFan

Oh god... :lol

The "trust me" bit already foreshadowed the rest of the amazing post.

Yen

You would have been quite a number of points worse off at that point though, right?

I mean it doesn't matter, Suarez plays for Liverpool...but it's pretty obvious Liverpool without Suarez last season, is a significantly weaker team.
I meant the more direct post-Jan team could've done it (finished 7/8) without Suarez, if they had a hole season. But hey, it's all hypothetical and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom