• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

Lets get this started already.

Anyone got the lineups?

Real Madrid XI: Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo, Khedira, Modric, Isco, Özil, Ronaldo, Benzema

Chelsea XI: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Cole; Ramires, Van Ginkel, Lampard; Oscar, Lukaku, Hazard

Wilbur

Banned
Would you be satisfied with the United midfield if Fellaini comes in, or do you think another midfield signing is needed?

In a perfect world we'd get someone a bit more cultured on the ball as well - Modric would be my muppet - but I don't really understand the naysayers against the Fellaini move; just because he plays for Everton and not Bayern/Barca doesn't mean he's a bad player. Brings a lot to our midfield that we don't have. I'm happy with him.

If we don't do any more business after that... at least we've done some business.

Suen

Sorry but he's shit. We had loads of problem on the right with him last season, not only that but it doesn't help that he acts like a cunt on the pitch as well when things doesn't go his way. He's not good, ok as a second-option but not first.

Salazar

Would you be satisfied with the United midfield if Fellaini comes in, or do you think another midfield signing is needed?

I don't think it will fix us, but it will substantially improve us.

Having some proper counter-attacking menace out wide will help relieve some pressure from the middle, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom