• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Being the average English defender he is?

Good shout. Ivanovic and Luiz should be starting games for the most part, Terry is declining and Cahill was always average. Azpili-Ivanovic-Luiz-Cole is a good PL back four. Not sure if either CB is good enough against the best in Europe though.

Wilbur

Banned
Has Essien played yet? Or is he busy faking injuries for that doctor ass?

If I was a Chelsea player I'd get my contract terminated for gross misconduct on account of the number of times I'd enter Eva's office and say I'd strained my cock masturbating over her

FootballFan

Both teams keeping their players on whole game??

Dat International Champions Cup glory. No Friendlies, Just Football.

wtf is happening.......... LOOOL Ronaldo.

rodvik

You kniw I think Ivanovic is one of the best (if not the best) defender in the EPL. Ronnie is just bossing him around. Amazing.

xandaca

Don't like Ronaldo much as a person, but he dealt with that gracefully. Surprised security took so long to appear though.

Wilbur

Banned
You kniw I think Ivanovic is one of the best (if not the best) defender in the EPL. Ronnie is just bossing him around. Amazing.

He's very strong, pretty fast, good positionally, scores goals, but he can have fucking colossal brainfarts.

Kompany-Nastasic is the best partnership but I still think Rio's the best in the league.

K1LLER7

He's very strong, pretty fast, good positionally, scores goals, but he can have fucking colossal brainfarts.

Kompany-Nastasic is the best partnership but I still think Rio's the best in the league.

Rio and Vidic are still the best partnership imo.

Vidic is a beast still. Defence vastly improves when he returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom