• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

:lol Mou's look when Ronaldo hugged the fan. Nice and respectful for Ronaldo, Meanwhile Messi is busy hiding his tax money between his hooker's tits as he laughs at all American fans.

FootballFan

This is just asking for Messi freaks out at all boy gif

Then I'll give you 5 links where he hugs/high5s different pitch invaders. Then you will reply with stripper/druggy/tax evasion. I'll reply by posting diving gifs and arrogant quotes, then everyone will tell us to stfu.

Messi

what's with the novelty shirt numbers on madrid's shirts?

tumblr_mccjbyLMCt1qkzpbdo1_500.gif

Bravo sir too good.

Suen

Then I'll give you 5 links where he hugs/high5s different pitch invaders. Then you will reply with stripper/druggy/tax evasion. I'll reply by posting diving gifs and arrogant quotes, then everyone will tell us to stfu.
Beaten bro.

edit: Casemirooooooooo!! Let's do this!

ShogunX

And thus both of you never have to post again?

FootballFan

How glorious would Mou failing at Chelsea be. Fired by December.

I wish. Too bad he will either win the league or come second realistically. :(

rodvik

I like the way Ancellotti has Real setup. Bit more solid than under Mou if less adventurous.

it will be Interesting to see how it can handle a team pressing them though.

Wilbur

Banned
Madrid just look a step above Chelsea here. Bayern, Barca, Madrid and Dortmund are clearly superior to everyone else right now. Some clubs gotta be making those gaps up.

Teams like PSG, City and Juventus taking big steps to do that this year.

United doing fuck all

sob

SOB

FuturusX

I loved Seles too. The grunts....

Man I need to get some sleep. Ronaldo - dare I say - is a pretty nice fella. At least he appears to be.

Always willing to have a giggle with the peons...class.

DominoKid

Madrid just look a step above Chelsea here. Bayern, Barca, Madrid and Dortmund are clearly superior to everyone else right now. Some clubs gotta be making those gaps up.

United doing fuck all

sob

SOB

we gonna be aight bro.

we not gonna be aight...

Suen

Ancelotti is doing such a good job already. Looking really promising, can't wait to see how he'll do when the season start. Everything seems more stable, game builds up much more smoothly (huge contribution from Isco) and the overdependence on counters has been reduced drastically. We're pushing much more now rather than waiting for those counter chances.

FootballFan

United doing fuck all

sob

SOB

How long until G Unit comes in with EPL comments?

United doing fuck all

sob

SOB

n_celta_de_vigo_iago_aspas-6601988.jpeg

Noirulus

Ancelotti is doing such a good job already. Looking really promising, can't wait to see how he'll do when the season start. Everything seems more stable, game builds up much more smoothly (huge contribution from Isco) and the overdependence on counters has been reduced drastically. We're pushing much more now rather than waiting for those counter chances.

We actually know what to do with possession now!

lawl

MPW

United doing fuck all

sob

SOB

no

bayern > all right now

if pep doesn't win the cl or bundesliga he should be fired

Suen

United doing fuck all

sob

SOB
PSG is going to be so fucking lethal in the front :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom