• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Madrid just look a step above Chelsea here. Bayern, Barca, Madrid and Dortmund are clearly superior to everyone else right now. Some clubs gotta be making those gaps up.

Teams like PSG, City and Juventus taking big steps to do that this year.

United doing fuck all

sob

SOB

I think thats right. You lot could still make some signings, but even if you do it aint gonna gel quickly.

Insane as it sounds to say it, Chelsea need some quality additions (particularly up front) to get back in the running. They may well win the league with this lot, but it says more about our league than any quality :(

Suen

Di Maria really burning in this game. Anyway this just shows why a player of his quality should never be benched. He easily deserve a spot in the XI!

Fuck offside.

panty

That was a good victory. The first 10mins of second half were shit but then we started playing again. Everyone played well except Özil was lacking a bit/maybe tired or not fit yet.

Remind me why Madrid need Bale again?

Perez' sick fantasies.

All things considered you'd expect Madrid to win. We have so many new young players whilst Madrid had basically their team from last season. But that said I think we looked pretty terrible tonight.

All things considered you'd expect Madrid to win. We have so many new young players whilst Madrid had basically their team from last season. But that said I think we looked pretty terrible tonight.

Jose-Mourinho.jpg

Jesus, only one preseason game left until the season starts

FootballFan

:loooooooooooooool

"A lot was made about your celebration after your freekick, pointing towards Mourinho"

Ronaldo: "No? I don't care about other people, I pointed towards my teammates."

Haha fuck off Mou.

panty

I want to know what Ancelotti thinks about this whole Bale saga. We have a great team already and then someone just comes and excepts to be put to the first team immediately.

Dat Isco vision and cross, god he's good.

Noirulus

Remind me why Madrid need Bale again?

I'm going to be so pissed if Lego's savior goes to Tottenham because of Perez's lust for Bale

:loooooooooooooool

"A lot was made about your celebration after your freekick, pointing towards Mourinho"

Ronaldo: "No? I don't care about other people, I pointed towards my teammates."

Haha fuck off Mou.

hahahahahaha, Ronnie has been extra awesome lately.

K1LLER7

I want to know what Ancelotti thinks about this whole Bale saga. We have a great team already and then someone just comes and excepts to be put to the first team immediately.

Dat Isco vision and cross, god he's good.

Have to admit, Our fifa clubs team plays better than Madrid :p

FootballFan

:lol the players walking into the tunnels, fans asking for signatures. There's actually a fan there that owns an Arbeloa shirt? wtf

pulga

Banned
Dat american summary

"Ronaldo bent it like Beckham!"

Sigh

Im also pretty sure she just confused Niang with Balotelli

Is that you bacon

Overall it was a poor performance especially in attack, lots of misplaced passes, players weren't reading each other and players weren't getting in the box enough when we had the ball out wide. Torres still looks utterly shit, we need to dump him and move on.
I was impressed by Van Ginkel again, he reads the game so well for a player of his age.

Madrid just look a step above Chelsea here. Bayern, Barca, Madrid and Dortmund are clearly superior to everyone else right now. Some clubs gotta be making those gaps up.

Teams like PSG, City and Juventus taking big steps to do that this year.

United doing fuck all

sob

SOB

ibkQ7z0YnKUJwL.gif

We're becoming the Arsenal of Europe.

MPW

He is a very good player, but Isco is on another level. I pretty much can't even watch Madrid because it hurts too much.

you got navas and negredo and a good manager

man city will be fine

pellegrini will take you guys to round of 16 at the very least in CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom