• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Woodward should get cracking with the signings it's ridiculous, less than 10 days till EPL start.

I hope Anderson keeps his ambition to change this season.

Okay, fair enough, but have you considered playing him in the reserves this year and putting Giggs in his place instead? He's a reliable, proven, mature performer that can take Januzaj's place, giving the youngster time to grow and consider his rapidly expiring contract.

Yeah, Januzaj should only get like 10-15 games this year and play in the reserves the rest of the time.

Wilbur

Banned
DC, Hixx and Willkiller being salty cunts on twitter loooooool revelling in it

Hixx is being relegated
Will is coming 14th
DC's owner is getting arrested for human trafficking

bring it in the thread you pussies
BRING IT

Clegg

Buttner is still offensively bad.

Ando actually looks decent. Running hard with the ball and his passing has been good. He was at fault for the second goal tho. Was too far ahead of the ball and wasn't there to help Cleverley.

Hixx is being relegated
Will is coming 14th

BRING IT

I've been posting the entire match.

Not going to lie, I love this hahahahahaha. Meaningless match or not, watching Frogman's successor get beat in his first game at OT by a team that finished 9th in La Liga is hilarious.

AND DAT SHINJI. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Calling it now, we'll get 4 points off you this season.

Sloane

Banned
We won't see any of this team start on Sunday so lets be grateful. Kagawa and Valencia need to do some fucking work on that training pitch. I love Shinji but there's only so many times I can excuse him, he needs to up his game.
Is he really doing so badly? Hardly seen him since he's left us.

Hixx

Hixx is being relegated
Will is coming 14th

BRING IT

man united will finish 3rd and that's only coz arsenal are timid and spurs are spurs

Buttner is still offensively bad.

Ando actually looks decent. Running hard with the ball and his passing has been good.

Some of the balls to Buttner haven't been bad, but if it goes a little wide, he lets it run for a while. Like the last ball from Cleverley, it was slightly off the mark, but there was no need to let it go that wide before picking it up. It allowed Sevilla's defense to regroup.

Wilbur

Banned

Not going to lie, I love this hahahahahaha. Meaningless match or not, watching Frogman's successor get beat in his first game at OT by a team that finished 9th in La Liga is hilarious.

And you'll still finish 10 positions below us. The big picture, Will. The big picture.

Splatt

Robben, so tasty

Arjen-Robben-flag.jpg

United bros, it's just pre season. If we fuck up against Wigan and the Swans we can panic. Until then, don't lose faith in the Moyes Force.

Wilbur

Banned
man united will finish 3rd and that's only coz arsenal are timid and spurs are spurs

I've said time and time again we'll finish third this year. United finished third twice in a row in 2003/04 and 2004/05 under Ferguson, I didn't flip my lid then. Won't flip it now.

Fergie

Banned
@ManUtdStuff: United manager David Moyes has now switched his attention to Real Madrid’s Luka Modric. [guardian]

What's with these unattainable targets? Shit, just get Fellaini, Baines and Cabaye.

Tc91

United bros, it's just pre season. If we fuck up against Wigan and the Swans we can panic. Until then, don't lose faith in the Moyes Force.

Not panicking yet but these played a game 24 hours ago.

We haven't had a sniff. Kagawa is just wasted out on the left.

Hixx is being relegated
Will is coming 14th

BRING IT

And you'll still finish 10 positions below us. The big picture, Will. The big picture.

So you'll finish 4th then?

I've said time and time again we'll finish third this year. United finished third twice in a row in 2003/04 and 2004/05 under Ferguson, I didn't flip my lid then. Won't flip it now.

What about now?

Wilbur

Banned
So you'll finish 4th then?

What about now?

Realistically I think you're coming 12th/13th. We'll finish second or third. I don't really think Sunderland are getting relegated and the Sheikh is getting arrested because he touches children and sends them across the land.

Sarcasm Will, Sarcasm.

Not panicking yet but these played a game 24 hours ago.

We haven't had a sniff. Kagawa is just wasted out on the left.

I'm more worried about the midfield as they are allowing Sevilla to run at our defenders. Anderson and Cleverley have also had a full pre season/

dc89

Hixx is being relegated
Will is coming 14th

BRING IT

He has the best PR men. Better than me, you better believe it.

And they lost their best players to the team in Manchester...

dc89

"Hanuzajay gets it, you know he's not gonna go by with pace because he doesn't have it"
Hargreaves 2013.

:lol Adnan is no foetal Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom