• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hanuzajay gets it, you know he's not gonna go by with pace because he doesn't have it"
Hargreaves 2013.

:lol Adnan is no foetal Lord.

That's not what your EDS thought in the final.

i0O9KEodVsVb.gif

L1NETT

Clegg from that gif he looks very adept at jogging around a tired looking Spaniard.

Send him on loan. He deserves to be playing week in week out football, not watching Anderson's fat arse warbling around Boring Trafford.

He probably cant, Jupp's solution was paying 40m, but without the 'Doppelsechs' there's no easy fix.

I'm still baffled by Pep's Bayern tactics. He did some crazy shit at Barca but he played with a proper DM most of the time. Schweinsteiger is no Busquets, like at all. Thiago is none, either. Fucking strange decision considering he has Martinez and Gustavo in the squad.

L1NETT

How can so many people make so little noise? Is the whole crowd doing a sponsored silence to raise money for a new midfielder or something.

arkon

Some of Carrick's passing at times. Orgasmic.

United really need someone who can deputize for him and/or play alongside him.

Wilbur

Banned
How can so many people make so little noise? Is the whole crowd doing a sponsored silence to raise money for a new midfielder or something.

Bunch of daytrippers who wanted to see Robin and Waz out for a game that doesn't matter, why are you surprised

fuenf

I'm still baffled by Pep's Bayern tactics. He did some crazy shit at Barca but he played with a proper DM most of the time. Schweinsteiger is no Busquets, like at all. Thiago is none, either. Fucking strange decision considering he has Martinez and Gustavo in the squad.

My thoughts exactly. He's basically playing Löw's system with Kroos instead of Khedira (or a badly aimed howitzer instead of a headless chicken running around, as you probably would say).

Interesting that he sees Kirchhoff as an alternative to Schweini, I wonder if Javi had some kind of falling out with him?

Clegg

I'd include Adnan in the squad for the Community Shield. He's in the best form out of anyone in our team atm.

But since it looks like he'll be on for the whole game I imagine he won't play any part on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom