• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Good for Marin. Kinda got screwed a bit last year at Chelsea. They have an embarrassment of riches in terms of attackers mids.

Wilbur

Banned
Good play that, nice ball from Fabio and lovely driving run from Anderson. If he can actually do that it would be a nice help. Kagawa looking well rusty.

fuenf

Good for Marin. Kinda got screwed a bit last year at Chelsea. They have an embarrassment of riches in terms of attackers mids.

screwed? he was a glorified bench player for Bremen, it was a real surprise to see Chelsea going for him.

Meier

Kondogbia apparently has a 8.5 mil release clause. Wtf that's cheap.

He has a tricky third party ownership issue (Doyen Sports Group) that has put some teams off. I know Negredo has some ties to them as well, so hopefully City will go ahead and do what it takes to get him.. we have been linked for the past year but it seems like Madrid are the front runners since any third party stuff wouldn't be a concern for them in terms of what the league allows. Hard to say though.

screwed? he was a glorified bench player for Bremen, it was a real surprise to see Chelsea going for him.

I'm just referencing the fact that they made him their first signing and then signed a shitload of players better than him while not loaning him out which was a bit unlucky.

Wilbur

Banned
He has a tricky third party ownership issue (Doyen Sports Group) that has put some teams off. I know Negredo has some ties to them as well, so hopefully City will go ahead and do what it takes to get him.. we have been linked for the past year but it seems like Madrid are the front runners since any third party stuff wouldn't be a concern for them in terms of what the league allows. Hard to say though.

So he can sit on benches at City and Real? Meier pls

Hopefully the players pull a Ronaldo 2004 and beg Moysey in the changing room

Zabojnik

Sexy from Kondogbia.

Sign this fucker, Moysey.

Marotta_GN.jpg

"You're too late. They didn't give me that Oscar award for nothing."

Wilbur

Banned
This is disgraceful. Only Januzaj and Anderson (sporadically) looking anything approaching good. Kagawa looking terrible. Needs some more work on his fitness I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom