• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Wilbs, FootballFan is crap. He can't even beat Sleepless :p

@Fergie: Rio scored?! Sounds good. Will catch highlights if I can find them.
Adnan provided dat killer ball. Kagawa was amazing on the left. Valencia is back. Buttner is Evra 2.0. Cleverly is Scholes.

Tomorrow full clubs.

LegoArmo

The lag was surprisingly not that bad when I played FF, did disconnect in the second game though, he was scared as Rafael was running down the wing, obviously.

I think we'll have to lock it down like the end of last season and try and go with "1-0 to the Arsenal" over the course of the season with the way this summer has worked out.

I want to watch real football, but we've shit the bed badly. So I'm in two minds.

Definitely, It's hard to get any positives going into this season. Some of the youngsters are going to have to step up.

Strip fifa. Every goal, 1 item comes off. Let's go.

Oh and full manual? Thanks for letting me know bro. Very nice and fair of you.

LIBNGM0.jpg

6I2YEfk.jpg

ivni0skyRQEUD.gif

Messi

I am more excited for Saints Row 4 than I am for GTA V. I just love the saints row characters.

That said both games should hopefully be amazing.

K1LLER7

Okay, just checked the results and saw the goals from the game.

What a horrible Pre-season. Coupled with no signings in midfield.

Read that Januzaj looked good. He did well for the goal. Moyes should give him a chance in the community shield game. I'd start him.

Wilbur

Banned
Okay, just checked the results and saw the goals from the game.

What a horrible Pre-season. Coupled with no signings in midfield.

Read that Januzaj looked good. He did well for the goal. Moyes should give him a chance in the community shield game. I'd start him.

he'll be knackered, played 90 minutes tonight. Team will be

DDG; Raf, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Zaha, Carrick, Jones, Nani; Welbeck, RVP

@Subtle, I'm just about to go to bed baby. Lost 1-0 in seasons as Fiorentina to Porto, despite I being on manual and they on automatic and me having a man sent off and their only goal was a penalty and I missed two open goals :(

subtles

Yeah?

GreyReign

@Subtle, I'm just about to go to bed baby. Lost 1-0 in seasons as Fiorentina to Porto, despite I being on manual and they on automatic and me having a man sent off and their only goal was a penalty and I missed two open goals :(

Sorry to hear that, you'll feel better when you beat me!

K1LLER7

Oh, so he played 90 mins. No chance he'll start then.

Hope we can get some signings done before the Swansea game.

Still confuses the shit out of me

just got home from a date.

Benfica lost :(
Munich won :(
PSG didn't win :)

i'll start betting again tomorrow. i'm looking at at least 500€ profit every month this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom