• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Before I get excited, can someone tell me whether United got played off the pitch today and deserved the loss or?

Deserved the loss, wouldn't say played off the pitch. Sevilla weren't particularly good, we were dire in the first half. They attacked with speed, ran at our defence.

But we played mostly a second team. Fabio, Buttner, Smalling, Anderson, Januzaj and Henriquez all started, as well as Valencia and Kagawa who have had short pre-seasons.

And as an Arsenal fan, you should be excited about nothing.

Slizz

She looks so weird there. Some times she looks like an alien and other times she is cute.

i79iIo6e2NdAf.gif

Weird?

Slizz

How explicit is it? Surely she gets naked, right? Body double is a possibility I suppose.

Good amount of nude scenes and clearly her(she's been nude on screen before, see Chloe). Simulated sex was not as much as I thought there would be. Remember though Deepthroat was about the BJ not sex, harder to simulate that and get away with an R rating.

Yeah she looks odd at times. She has strong features in the face.

I know what you mean. Just tainted my comp with Quicktime to make .gif's and that was my first one.

Messi

Gamestop in Ireland are charging €65-€70 for PS4 & XB1 games. Fuck me. Might have to reconsider some games. That's highway robbery.

Slizz

Gamestop in Ireland are charging €65-€70 for PS4 & XB1 games. Fuck me. Might have to reconsider some games. That's highway robbery.

Sometimes being the last to get games released is one of the few negatives to joining the master race.

PC games, direct download are so much cheaper.

bud

I just 'had to' see Pretty Woman for the first time. Nevermind the movie, my god, Julia Roberts looks absolutely stunning in this.

the way that woman walks is absolutely ridiculous and appalling.

4.5/10. would bang, but would not brag about it to my footy bros.

Messi

Sometimes being the last to get games released is one of the few negatives to joining the master race.

PC games, direct download are so much cheaper.

Should have seen this coming when they charged 65 for fifa last year and we're sold out like everywhere else for a week

Zabojnik

how many of you folks getting a PS4 day one?

Depends on the games, I think. And I might be getting one from work 'for free' anyway. If not, I'll probably only get it on day 1 if there's a game that really interests me. Maybe there already is/are, haven't been following it closely since E3.

cool. i'll be there day 1, getting KZ, never played any, want people to shootbang in the face. no idea about screen name, Lambda Piscium is too long, LP is too small, maybe i'll settle with LambdaP.

Meier

Scott Sinclair, Gareth Barry and Denis Suarez were left in Manchester and definitely won't be playing against Arsenal tomorrow. Sigh, I hate that we're going to lose Suarez. Fucking Barcelona..

Messi

Scott Sinclair, Gareth Bale and Denis Suarez were left in Manchester and definitely won't be playing against Arsenal tomorrow. Sigh, I hate that we're going to lose Suarez. Fucking Barcelona..

Yes big bad Barcelona. Destroyer of young talent.

GQman2121

Banned
how many of you folks getting a PS4 day one?

I have two on pre-order with Amazon, but I don't yet. There's nothing really blowing me away right now. I might just buy them and see what they're selling for online and turn a profit.

I suppose out of the lot KZ is the one game that could end up being a surprise. With BF4 and CoD, you pretty much already know what you're getting yourself into, so I don't consider them must haves. Watch Dogs just looks worse and worse every time they show it, so who knows how that's going to turn out.

I already know I'm doing GTA V, PES, Puppeteer, Tearaway and Batman. That might tide me over into the new year.

Blablurn

i prefer sci-fi stuff. kinda explain why i never played COD, MOH or BF, Halo and Gears were always my online fix.

edit: i see Betclic is having some kind of promo. i transfer 15€ to start the football season betting and they doubled the money to 30€. how nice of them.

first bet of the season:

dSmmewJ.png

cologne will fuck you up

Blablurn

the fuck is wrong with fifa. just wanted to play online and all six or seven games i started took place in rain. its terrible when u play during rain. fucking game.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fucking Zubizarreta worthless piece of shit, we need a CB for god knows how long and the bald cunt ain't good enough to look around for a good quality CB that's not gonna cost us over 40 millions. he had the whole fucking year for this shit, seriously.

I refuse to believe there aren't good CB in the world, why chase over the same targets?

ugh so frustrating, I thought Txiki was bad with his shit signings but at least the dude bought players.

Lightning

Banned
Fucking Zubizarreta worthless piece of shit, we need a CB for god knows how long and the and bald cunt ain't good enough to look around for a good quality CB that's not gonna cost us over 40 millions. he had the whole fucking year for this shit, seriously.

I refuse to believe there aren't good CB in the world, why chase over the same targets?

ugh so frustrating, I thought Txiki was bad with his shit signings but at least the dude bought players.
Who do you think you should target?

Fucking Zubizarreta worthless piece of shit, we need a CB for god knows how long and the and bald cunt ain't good enough to look around for a good quality CB that's not gonna cost us over 40 millions. he had the whole fucking year for this shit, seriously.

This is the pain United fans have with regards to a cm transfer.

Anyone seen Punkd recently? The presenter must be the least charismatic crackhead on TV. Such a shit programme.

edit: Seems it was a guest host, Mac Miller

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Who do you think you should target?

I don't know, the problem is that everyone knows our CB woes so they aren't going to sell us a player for the price that would normally cost a good CB (25-30 millions).

there has to be more CBs in the world, I mean shit, football is played everywhere. what the fuck are the scouts doing????

This is the pain United fans have with regards to a cm transfer.
It's incredibly frustrating.

without a CB we MIGHT win the league, but definitely not the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom