• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

Ten years ago today we welcomed Barca to the Etihad to play the first game in our new home!

BRTkbb4CcAADWU0.jpg:large

It's never been as full since.

sprinkles

Dortmund's scouting team around Sporting Director Zorc is incredible, every season they lose key players and yet replace them so easily the next season.

Dat just sounds salty, there's only really been that Wilshere tackle that should've been a foul.

>>>

Disallowed goal didn't look offside, and later Arsenal player seemed to stop a cross by Silva in the penalty area with his hand. They didn't show a replay though. Silva was mad.

There was also the part where Kosch jumped into Dzeko back, and Arsenal getting free kicks all over for more minor things.

Only a friendly and as a Swede I'm not even surprised by the finnish football incompetence anyway, so bah.

Salvadora

They did once, commentator said it was wrong, I agree from what they showed.
I don't know if you're listening to the same commentary as me, but one said it didn't look offside and another said his shoulder looked offside. Need to see it in high quality to call it definitively.

Never understand that rant in here, every City PL match but one was sold out last season and it looked good seasons before too.

Sold out yes, full no.

Guessing its a load of knobend season ticket holders who already think that coming 2nd is a failure that they'd rather not endure, and would prefer to do some gardening instead of watching Barry shuffle about like a crab, and Mancini stand on the sideline looking like he'd done his job admirably and it was the players letting him down.

Manager

Sold out yes, full no.

Guessing its a load of knobend season ticket holders who already think that coming 2nd is a failure that they'd rather not endure, and would prefer to do some gardening instead of watching Barry shuffle about like a crab, and Mancini stand on the sideline looking like he'd done his job admirably and it was the players letting him down.

There's matches at Old Trafford that are sold out but more than 15k empty seats, it's not a Etihad exclusive?

Meier

Great by Negredo to be on side but has to be better with the first touch there.

Ferna is a little terrier. He is really going to make us a much better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom