• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABUT OWEN

'Sometimes you just have to usher them into a position they can;t threaten from, and keep your distance until your teammates arrive'

That's exactly what he did you fucking knob

Wilbur

Banned
Who is the Celtic striker, Balde? It's not fucking Bobo Balde is it

Well this is usually me. I've been putting £1 accumulators on for as long as I can remember and won nothing.

My record so far was losing £86k to a last minute equaliser. Not come close to anything like that since.

Today is my first ever win, infact. Decided to register online and stick a few more quid on with much fewer results, and it came through.

oh my fucking god how

Beat Real Sosobad 4-3. Thriller

good result, dat champions league killer

Salvadora

ibdbrDkYifbkbj.gif

Theo's goal.

Fergie

Banned
Beat Real Sosobad 4-3. Thriller
Need to check the highlights, has Wanyama played any pre-season? If so how is he doing. He was good vs Barca in the UCL matches.

I saw that Wilb bet, but I was like its probably gonna fail, as it has me for last season. :(. I had 30 quid I won last season on my sky bet account.

Baldé is quality.

most i won on a single game bet was 220€. just one game, Sporting winning 2-0 vs Guimarães, i bet on the 3-2 remuntada and won.

Irminsul

Great first game from us against Freiburg, could have been a bit more than "just" a 3-1. Even without taking into consideration that the referee stole a goal from us, that cunt.

Heung-Min Son is a really great replacement for Schürrle, thanks Hamburg ;)

And Spahic won 100% of his tacklings, maybe we'll finally get a good defence.

In other news: Lol Frankfurt.

Is it me or do Celtic always play at 12:45? Must be annoying for matchgoing fans who don;t live in or near Glasgow

Fuck off Stokes you cunt. And sort your hair out

Bumhead

Banned
oh my fucking god how

No idea. I don't understand betting enough, haha. I was on a particularly frustrating losing streak and just stuck about £30 on a particularly ridiculous list of games.

Like I say, I was a result and a goal away from the win. But I've never come close to anything like that since, and never won anything before or since then either until today.

Today was the first time I'd ever put more than a quid on (other than the above occasion) and on the shortest list of teams, so I think this is what I'll do in future. £130, even £60 or £70, off a couple of results is worth more to me than not winning £400 or whatever.

Are you Portuguese? Would be nice to know a bit more about him. He looked poor in a couple of pre-season games so far this season, but right now he looks very good.

he was on Guimarães last season, Europa League level team. got 10 inside the net in what, 25 games i think? he's only 22, plenty of room to grow.

LegoArmo

he was on Guimarães last season, Europa League level team. got 10 inside the net in what, 25 games i think? he's only 22, plenty of room to grow.

Definitely, hope he has a good season for Celtic, could use a striker like him, maybe alongside a pure finisher. His hold up play and strength, and pace all look really good.

Shagwell

Pretty poor half from us really. Disappointing.

Irks that we still seem utterly unequipped to deal with big pacey strikers / set-pieces. Enrique, Downing, Allen, and Aspas have all underwhelmed today.

ShogunX

I'm honestly finding it incredibly hard to watch any game that Owen is commenting on. He's such a boring monotone voiced bastard. I just find it hard to believe that somebody thought it was a good idea to have him talk through an entire match.

LTWheels

I'm honestly finding it incredibly hard to watch any game that Owen is commenting on. He's such a boring monotone voiced bastard. I just find it hard to believe that somebody thought it was a good idea to have him talk through an entire match.

You're telling me that you don't want to him about his life stories every time he opens his mouth?

I really that Stella Cidre advert.

LegoArmo

BT have made some odd choices, based purely on "they used to play a bit". Commentators should be professional commentators, in most cases, I think.

Wilbur

Banned
Great first game from us against Freiburg, could have been a bit more than "just" a 3-1. Even without taking into consideration that the referee stole a goal from us, that cunt.

Heung-Min Son is a really great replacement for Schürrle, thanks Hamburg ;)

And Spahic won 100% of his tacklings, maybe we'll finally get a good defence.

In other news: Lol Frankfurt.

Leverkusen fan, awesome. Prepare for hitcher to ask you for regular updates on how hot Hyypia is looking.

I like Son.

SOLDADOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am actually pretty angry he got that job, and disappointed that BT went with such a vanilla setup with him, Jake Humphrey, David James and Steve McManaman

Shagwell

Did you hear his excellent analysis on the big Celtic forward?

"He loves to run around"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom