• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
£130 won today.

Makes up for our shit performance at home to Burnley.

What's likely to happen in this Werder Bremen match? Worth backing them?

Wilbur

Banned
£130 won today.

Makes up for our shit performance at home to Burnley.

What's likely to happen in this Werder Bremen match? Worth backing them?

Good monetary reward I suppose. Did you go to the match?

Was gonna bet on Bremen but it just reads like a giant killing game lol, who the fuck are Braunschweig

bud23

YesYesYes.gif

RobRyanFuckYeahFuckFace.gif

£130 won today.

CUNTS.

LegoArmo

I saw the accumulators being talked about, and thought, "that looks pretty likely, might put some money on". Then didn't. I'm a prick!

by rule i don't bet on friendlies, too dangerous, but Betclic doubled my deposit (15€ to 30€) so what the hell, i'm using their money, not mine.

what site do you use for betting, Wilbur.

Bumhead

Banned

Was gonna bet on Bremen but it just reads like a giant killing game lol, who the fuck are Braunschweig

Nope, been at work today. Thank god.

Put £7 on PSV, Porto and Werder Bremen. This betting lark is addictive.

Wilbur

Banned
by rule i don't bet on friendlies, too dangerous, but Betclic doubled my deposit (15€ to 30€) so what the hell, i'm using their money, not mine.

what site do you use for betting, Wilbur.

Normally William Hill; I don't use the bet checker or anything so no idea if they offer the best value, I just trust William Hill more than others because it has a nice official name :lol

ShogunX

This is being played at a good tempo. Good work out for both teams. Liverpool should be level by now, playing some nice stuff.

Yeah surprised by how fast the start has been. Maybe the crowd has both teams pumped up. Our finishing really pisses me off, if we want any kind of shot at getting fourth we have to stop missing multiple great chances per match.

Braunschweig won the Bundesliga more often than Schlacke.

Regardless, don't bet on Bremen if you like your money lol

Wilbur

Banned
Braunschweig won the Bundesliga more often than Schlacke.

Regardless, don't bet on Bremen if you like your money lol

Well Schalke blow dick too. Didn't think Bremen were a good bet away from home.

What the fuck happened to Frankfurt today?! Dunno if you've seen highlights of it, we don't get them until Monday night here.

bud

i envy you bastards. whenever i come closing to winning a sizable amount of money, there's always one shit team (arsenal has been one of them) that fucks it up for me. ;_;

Well Schalke blow dick too. Didn't think Bremen were a good bet away from home.

What the fuck happened to Frankfurt today?! Dunno if you've seen highlights of it, we don't get them until Monday night here.

Bundesliga highlights start in a few minutes here in Germany, so I have no idea what happened yet.

Coutinho is sexy as fuck. Joe Allen is poo.

He's gliding everywhere atm. We need to get someone busting a gut to help him though. He keepes getting positions where he's runnning at your defenders but he only has a marked Aspas to pass to, so ends up being forced to run into 2 players who tackle him easily

Wilbur

Banned
Don't like Allen at all.

i envy you bastards. whenever i come closing to winning a sizable amount of money, there's always one shit team (arsenal has been one of them) that fucks it up for me. ;_;

I remember the first time I bet it was 2 quid on an accy and I won 28 quid back, so I made a bunch of bets for ages after and never won again. Gave it up from about December onwards. Come back, put a tenner on because fuck it and this happens.

I'm gonna lose loads of money this season.

LTWheels

He's gliding everywhere atm. We need to get someone busting a gut to help him though. He keepes getting positions where he's runnning at your defenders but he only has a marked Aspas to pass to, so ends up being forced to run into 2 players who tackle him easily

Sounds like the kind of job Hendo does.

Sounds like the kind of job Hendo does.

Precisely. I hate the way Enrique starts sprinting down the wing into acres of space, and then just stops the split second before the ball is played to him and jogs back into position

Only half an hour in, already a bit worried about Suarez and Sturridge being unavailable. Aspas is not doing much

Bumhead

Banned

Well this is usually me. I've been putting £1 accumulators on for as long as I can remember and won nothing.

My record so far was losing £86k to a last minute equaliser. Not come close to anything like that since.

Today is my first ever win, infact. Decided to register online and stick a few more quid on with much fewer results, and it came through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom