• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions:

EPL: Chelsea, United, City, Spurs,
Relegation: Crystal Palace, Hull, Stoke
FA Cup: Chelsea
Carling Cup: Cardiff

Ligue 1: No one gives a shit

Serie B: Palermo

La Liga: I don't know more than two teams from this league.

Bundesliga: HSV

Europa: Barcelona
UCL: Chelsea

World Cup: Denmark

Wilbur

Banned
Predictions:

too far

roranashexm2.gif

keit4

Banned
My predictions:

La Liga: Real Madrid
Liga Adelante: Deportivo :p
Bundesliga: Bayern
EPL: some shitty team
(Chelsea)
Serie A: Juventus
Ligue 1: PSG
Primeira Liga: Benfica
Eredivisie: PSV

Europa League: Juventus
Champions League: Barcelona

WC: Brazil

Timurid

Predictions:

Copenhagen is fucking trash

GQman2121

Banned
During the game Wednesday against Madrid someone for Chelsea got hurt and Eva walked around the edge the field closest to me. Soooo many cat calls, I wonder how she felt.

Most people were pretty respectful. Lots of Eva, we love you! No Celery shit or anything like that. She waved and seemed humbled by the support. I was kind of shocked.

GQman2121

Banned
Anyone want a copy of Max Payne 3 for the PS3? I made it to New Jersey last night (chapter 5) and I've had enough. Game is complete and utter shit. Actually worse than Tomb Raider, which I was somehow able to finish - barely.

Going to do God of War: Ghost of Sparta next. It's a safe bet and I at least know what I'm getting myself into there. Only game in the series I've yet to play. I need something to cleanse my palate of shit shooters I've just subjected myself to.

bud

i just finished journey.

at one point we kept getting blown away by the wind, so when i stood behind the rock and signaled the other player that it was 'safe', he immediately came over and we stood next to each other as we took cover.

and at one point, at the snowy cliff section, he fell off right after walking up the stairs.

i jumped off, too, because i wanted to know where he was...

i couldn't just leave him there, i wanted to know if he was ok....

i met five other people along the way. the online component reminded me of ico. i cared about the person.

what an incredibly beautiful experience. it's too damn short, though!

Messi

i just finished journey.

at one point we kept getting blown away by the wind, so when i stood behind the rock and signaled the other player that it was 'safe', he immediately came over and we stood next to each other as we took cover.

and at one point, at the snowy cliff section, he fell off right after walking up the stairs.

i met five other people along the way. the online component reminded me of ico. i cared about the person.

I am man enough to say that
it made me cry a bit at the end. no idea why, maybe it was just that damn beautiful. Excuse the pun, but it felt like a journey. I felt a connection with the other people.

FootballFan

i just finished journey.

:loooooool I know that feel. :(

Awesome experience playing through it that first time. They did
a really good job at making you feel 'connected' with the other player, a struggle you both share, a journey you both take, an adventure you won't forget :'(

okay maybe not that emotional and deep hahah, but still great. <3

FootballFan

Wilbur, according to gaming side there will be an exciting announcement about your favourite game LittleBigPlanet. Bet you're hypeedddd

Wilbur

Banned
little big planet makes me want to vomit on a fucking kid and tell him not to expect joy for the remaining years he exists

little big planet makes me want to visit a local zoo and kick the first animal close enough so that i dont have to scale a fence

little big planet makes my anus develop such repugnant boils because of the anger it instils inside me

little big planet is a bad videogame for the sony playstation three

Messi

little big planet makes me want to vomit on a fucking kid and tell him not to expect joy for the remaining years he exists

little big planet makes me want to visit a local zoo and kick the first animal close enough so that i dont have to scale a fence

little big planet makes my anus develop such repugnant boils because of the anger it instils inside me

little big planet is a bad videogame for the sony playstation three

But you like it no!

FootballFan

its fucking floaty

That is true, it is indeed floaty which is annoying as fuck. But it's also not half as bad as Wilbs makes it out to be lol.

It's fun when you play/create with others, boring alone unless you are finishing levels without dying or something. Loading times are shit too. But overall, LBP series, especially the first, was pretty good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom