• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Anyone want to make predictions on highest goalscorer for the different leagues?

EPL:
1. Benteke - 23 goals
2. RVP - 22 goals
3. Giroud - 19 goals

LA Liga:
1. Messi - 35 goals
2. Ronaldo - 30 goals
3. Neymar - 23 goals

Bundesliga:
1. Lewandowski - 22 goals
2. Muller - 20 goals
3. Toss up.

Ligue 1:
1. Falcao - 27 goals
2. Cavani - 23 goals
3. Ibra - 20 goals

Serie A (this one is tough for me as I barely follow the league)
1. Higuain - 21 goals
2. Di Natale - 19 goals
3. Tevez - 17 goals

So I pulled a lot of these numbers out my ass, but it was just fun guessing.

FOR THOSE GETTING PS4

since sony will let us have 2000 friends limit. i figured i got enough room to put all of you on...

make list your psn accounts...

ONLY IF YOUR ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE FOLLOWER.

FootballFan

La Liga: GOAT aka Messiah aka Messi - 48 goals
EPL: RVP - 28 goals
Serie A: Eto'o(Napoli) - 24 goals
Bundesliga: Huntelaar - 26 goals
Russian Premier League: Loskov - 8 free kicks(4 with each leg)
ASB Premiership: Roy Krishna - 7 goals

World Cup 14: Neygod with 7 goals.

Champions League: Messi with 11 goals

Zabojnik

Fuuuuuck, BB. That was intense. Some god tier show better come in to replace Breaking Bad and Mad Men soon, everything else I'm watching is just ... so far below.

Lightning

Banned
Anyone want to make predictions on highest goalscorer for the different leagues?

EPL:
1. Benteke - 23 goals
2. RVP - 22 goals
3. Giroud - 19 goals

LA Liga:
1. Messi - 35 goals
2. Ronaldo - 30 goals
3. Neymar - 23 goals

Bundesliga:
1. Lewandowski - 22 goals
2. Muller - 20 goals
3. Toss up.

Ligue 1:
1. Falcao - 27 goals
2. Cavani - 23 goals
3. Ibra - 20 goals

Serie A (this one is tough for me as I barely follow the league)
1. Higuain - 21 goals
2. Di Natale - 19 goals
3. Tevez - 17 goals

So I pulled a lot of these numbers out my ass, but it was just fun guessing.
Giroud 19 league goals? Yeah that's very optimistic.

FootballFan

Fuuuuuck, BB. That was intense. Some god tier show better come in to replace Breaking Bad and Mad Men soon, everything else I'm watching is just ... so far below.

:eek: After Mad Men and Breaking Bad, there will be nothing.

Except for....

XyldfsI.gif
dx1WGAp.gif

But that's a comedy :(

Lightning

Banned
Fucking England should enjoy this Ashes while it lasts. Once they play in Australia the results will be reversed.

Stupid umpire decisions and weather interuptions.

Zabojnik

Fucking England should enjoy this Ashes while it lasts. Once they play in Australia the results will be reversed.

I don't even know what Ashes is, but it should be banned for the stupid name alone.

Also, Arnie should be banned from Breaking Bad threads.

Mastadon

Banned

:lol

3-0 and we've barely even moved out of second gear. God help you if one if our top order batsmen actually remembers how to score runs!

flippedb

Banned
Today I had a McNifica (equivalent to a Big N Tasy in Latin America), regular coke and fries, and an extra hamburger as lunch. My anus is suffering right now. Never again will I eat so much MickyD's for lunch.
FOR THOSE GETTING PS4

since sony will let us have 2000 friends limit. i figured i got enough room to put all of you on...

make list your psn accounts...

ONLY IF YOUR A CUNT WHO WATCHES A SHIT LEAGUE
I fixed that for you lol

Arnie

:lol ashes.

Why should Arnie be banned from BB threads? lol

Because I didn't think the episode yesterday was all that good.

It's back, and the ending was really good, so I kind of understand the 'omg omg my butt' reactions, but the bulk of the episode was flatter than Olivia Wilde.

FootballFan

It's back, and the ending was really good, so I kind of understand the 'omg omg my butt' reactions, but the bulk of the episode was flatter than Olivia Wilde.

(Breaking Bad Season 5b Episode 9!)
I liked it....but
Jesse's scenes(all of them) were so shit, get over it...bitch.

Salazar

Watching it now, and I concur.

Brace yourself for positive Manchester United transfer news, Arnold. It's coming, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

If TLoU comes out on the PS4 I'll get it and replay it. Great game, great single player and it's quite unique in many ways.

Very few games make you care for their characters but TLoU managed to pull that really well.

Arnie

(Breaking Bad Season 5b Episode 9!)
I liked it....but
Jesse's scenes(all of them) were so shit, get over it...bitch.
Had the same reaction.
Watching it now, and I concur.

Brace yourself for positive Manchester United transfer news, Arnold. It's coming, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Hard to discuss the show in that thread with a selection of Breaking Bad zealots. It's like debating national rail prices with a trainspotter.

'Manchester United agree a fee for Everton player X in the region of £10 million above his value, after missing out on players Y and Z.'

I'll survive.

Salazar

I'll survive.

As a torso. Wilbur will have to wheel you around London.

A typical pre-season day for a Sunderland player

8am: Get up.

9am: Drive to training.

9.30am: Breakfast in canteen. Porridge, fruit - no bacon sandwiches allowed.

10.30am: Double training session starts. Running work, interval training, spinning classes. All distances and speeds recorded by GPS monitors.

11.45am: Short break.

Noon: Gym for strength training, stretching, pilates.

1pm: Shower and change.

1.30pm: Lunch - pasta, rice, chicken, tomato sauce.

2.30pm: Rest and relaxation at hotel or training ground. Sleep or games, including table tennis.

4pm: Training pitch for football session - ball work, tactics. Includes work on fluid passing and working the ball from defence to attack.

6pm: Shower and home.

8pm: Early night after evening in front of TV (or that's what they tell Di Canio!).

Fuuuuuuck lol. I look forward to the explosive release of all that pent-up gambling, drinking, Nandos-bingeing, groupie-roasting energy.

League winners/top scorers

EPL: Man City/Soldado
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich/Mandzukic (if he plays enough)
Ligue 1: PSG/Cavani
Portuguese League: Benfica/Martinez
SPL: lol
La Liga: Almeria/Messi

FootballFan

If TLoU comes out on the PS4 I'll get it and replay it. Great game, great single player and it's quite unique in many ways.

Very few games make you care for their characters but TLoU managed to pull that really well.

Did you just recently finish it? Glad you liked it, it's a great game.

Most of FootyGafBros liked it except the villains, Juve-bros and kharma(who just wanted to be part of Juve-bros).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom