• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

eqndlkA.gif

Did you just recently finish it? Glad you liked it, it's a great game.

Most of FootyGafBros liked it except the villains, Juve-bros and kharma(who just wanted to be part of Juve-bros).

Yeah, just 10 minutes ago.

I was telling Hitcher the other day that I can't play the game for more than 2 hours at a time since it was so tense. So you can imagine it took me awhile, great game though well worth it.

Juvebros and Kharma remind me of that guy in gaming side who said he skips all the cutscenes to play the game. No heart, no emotions. All robots.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Punta Pelota are saying Madrid have offered us £75m up front or £85m spread over 4 years. We've rejected both and the Telegraph are saying Ancelotti has told Perez Bale is not a must-have.

I guess they are waiting for Bale to have a tantrum. Hopefully Madrid start the season well and they don't feel the need to get stupid and keep bothering us.

Lightning

Banned
So Punta Pelota are saying Madrid have offered us £75m up front or £85m spread over 4 years. We've rejected both and the Telegraph are saying Ancelotti has told Perez Bale is not a must-have.

I guess they are waiting for Bale to have a tantrum. Hopefully Madrid start the season well and they don't feel the need to get stupid and keep bothering us.
Spurs are unknowingly helping Madrid. Bale is being so overrated its scary and is not worth half the amount being offered.

Madrid need a bit of perspective.

sergio-aguero.gif

He's a special player, if he can stay free of injuries this season I see a 25-30 goal season for him, just like his debut season.

£5 says he scores 15 or less league goals :p

@Sleepless, watch the original The Office, Alan Partridge, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers and Bottom

spidye

So Gustavo to Arsenal is pretty much done

he basically confirmed it in an interview

congrats Arsenal fans you guys get a top class DM

:/

Lightning

Banned
http://www.offthepost.info/blog/201...campaign=Feed:+offthepost/TLAa+(Off+The+Post)

The hell? That is pathetic from Arsenal. Hopefully our fans use their brains and don't travel to Turkey for the Fenerbache game.

So Gustavo to Arsenal is pretty much done

he basically confirmed it in an interview

congrats Arsenal fans you guys get a top class DM

:/
Welcome to Arsenal Luiz Gustavo! You are most welcome and VERY overdue.

Been needing a player like him since Viera left us.

So it appears Parker could be off to QPR.

This must mean Capoue is his replacement, a good upgrade. Parker always gave it his all but at his age he needs to play every week.

So our midfield is shaping up nicely, so excited for the weekend.

FootballFan

This must mean Capoue is his replacement, a good upgrade. Parker always gave it his all but at his age he needs to play every week.

But first! International Friendlies!! YEAAAAAAAA

someone pls stop these international friendlies 3 days before the season starts

Lets have a sweepstake for players who will get injured between now and the start of the season because of these matches, which are anticipated by nobody but the relevant FAs

I'm gonna say Gerrard will get injured in tomorrow's pre-match training session

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I think Parker being absent from the squad on Saturday made it clear he is leaving. As you say, he puts in 100% every game but because Redknapp and Hodgson are thick as pig shit they forced him to play while injured last summer and he just wasn't the same after that Achilles injury. He should never have gone to the Euros.

I'll be sad to see him go but Capoue is an upgrade in every department. Livermore is almost certainly off as well but I think we may end up keeping Huddlestone, he probably wouldn't pass a medical elsewhere and he still has a better passing range than anyone else in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom