• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRkRFttCAAAXLn6.jpg:large
\

The best one yet.

Who gives a damn about Samedov, I wonder.
And Igna is still playing ? I feel like he has been around for as long as Corey Feldman.

Samedov has been quite good this season and his style would fit an opponent like Northern Ireland perfectly. Certainly better than trotting garbage like Cheryshev out there.

As for Igna, he's 34 now but still the best CB in Russia. We'll be so fucked for the 2018 World Cup though, we literally have no young CBs who are at all competent. Igna might have to keep playing lol.

Kenka

Samedov has been quite good this season and his style would fit an opponent like Northern Ireland perfectly. Certainly better than trotting garbage like Cheryshev out there.

As for Igna, he's 34 now but still the best CB in Russia. We'll be so fucked for the 2018 World Cup though, we literally have no young CBs who are at all competent. Igna might have to keep playing lol.
Well, Berezutski will still be around, he has the stamina of a race horse. I don't see him quit before he gets to play the WC on his home soil. I hope Granat can step up his game but at this rate, Chiellini will look like a early blossomer in comparison to him. How has Burlak fared so far ?

Meier

6-0, oof. I saw Viva mention my boy Will Hughes. How's he doing? Is there anything other than some twitter updates from the FA on this?

Feorax

Apparently Le Parisien are saying we've bid £8 million for Sakho.

Great player, but would be very unusual to have our two best defenders be naturally left-sided.

Yen

Apparently Le Parisien are saying we've bid £8 million for Sakho.

Great player, but would be very unusual to have our two best defenders be naturally left-sided.
I'd love him to sign.*

* I have seen him play twice.

Although that newspaper claimed we tried to replace B-Rod with Carlo Ancelotti in around March-time

Well, Berezutski will still be around, he has the stamina of a race horse. I don't see him quit before he gets to play the WC on his home soil. I hope Granat can step up his game but at this rate, Chiellini will look like a early blossomer in comparison to him. How has Burlak fared so far ?

Well by 2018 Berezutski will be 36 himself, lol. Granat is a bit shit ((although I've always had a soft spot for him since he's from my home town) and more of a LB than a CB anyway . Burlak is rotting at Loko getting no playing time, he needs to make a move to a bottom half of the table team to really progress. My only real hope is Bryzgalov over at Spartak but if they end up buying Alderweireld then Bryzgalov won't get any playing time at all over there. Fuck those Spartak cunts!

Timurid

I still have a feeling that Sakho will stay. If he goes, he'll be off to another club that's playing in Europe.

Well by 2018 Berezutski will be 36 himself, lol. Granat is a bit shit ((although I've always had a soft spot for him since he's from my home town) and more of a LB than a CB anyway . Burlak is rotting at Loko getting no playing time, he needs to make a move to a bottom half of the table team to really progress. My only real hope is Bryzgalov over at Spartak but if they end up buying Alderweireld then Bryzgalov won't get any playing time at all over there. Fuck those Spartak cunts!
Is Anji still falling apart? PSG has been linked with Lassana Diarra.

Tc91

6-0, oof. I saw Viva mention my boy Will Hughes. How's he doing? Is there anything other than some twitter updates from the FA on this?

I've not been watching it but apparently playing well!

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 4m
Really enjoyed watching Will Hughes tonight. Positive going forward, always looking forward with his passing. Hope he has a good season.

I still have a feeling that Sakho will stay. If he goes, he'll be off to another club that's playing in Europe.

Is Anji still falling apart? PSG has been linked with Lassana Diarra.

I personally wouldn't call it falling apart, they just decided to change to focus for the club. They're not desperate for money or anything so you won't be able to get their stars for bargain bin prices, but yes, in general their highest wage earners are all available. Diarra is definitely one of the ones who will leave.

FootballFan

He doesn't need to, he has the world 1st best and 3rd best players playing in front of him. Messi and Iniesta get the job done.

Isn't it Yurt? :)

This is true actually.

He sweeps up then gives it to one of the gods. What is the point in him going forward when messi iniesta and neygod are in the team lol.

Our left/right backs are up front, as are the midfielders. That leaves valdes and 2 defenders. Octopus of badia simply can't go forward even if he wanted.

jtb

Banned
if Sakho's price is that low, then Wenger needs to get on that ASAP

I personally wouldn't call it falling apart, they just decided to change to focus for the club. They're not desperate for money or anything so you won't be able to get their stars for bargain bin prices, but yes, in general their highest wage earners are all available. Diarra is definitely one of the ones who will leave.

How high are the wages of players like Eto'o and Willian? Isn't Eto'o the highest paid player in the world or something like that?

if Sakho's price is that low, then Wenger needs to get on that ASAP

How high are the wages of players like Eto'o and Willian? Isn't Eto'o the highest paid player in the world or something like that?

Eto'o wages are ridiculous, something like 20 million a year. Willian is on something like 4 million a year.

dc89

Some new City stuff courtesy of @City_Watch

BRjUUsUCMAIX0CQ.jpg:large

Premier League handbook appears to confirm City's rumoured 3rd kit. Hnnnng, gonna get one for sure.

Some quotes from Dzeko:

We are fully prepared for what is coming. Day by day we're getting better. We've made some new signings who are quality players.

We all hope to do better in the Premier League and also the Champions League. We have to do better in Europe this season.

We all know how Jovetic played in Italy. He's the right reinforcement for our team. He plays close to me and I'm very happy.

Dzeko and Jojo love in could be something special.

jtb

Banned
if we can't get Suarez and Rooney doesn't want to a transfer to us, we should make a move for Dzeko. I still rate him even if he's been pretty hit or miss at City and I think his fee would be pretty reasonable.

I had to summon all the energy I had to come and post, share my sadness about the great loss of of the great ones of modern football; I didnt think they had the balls to do it, to loose a franchise player like that must be so terrible, we will miss his limitless skill to play the ball, to create chances game after game, that vision only rivaled by Pirlo. What a loss, Liverpool wont be the same, Steward Downing.

Someone hold me ;_;

Messi

I had to summon all the energy I had to come and post, share my sadness about the great loss of of the great ones of modern football; I didnt think they had the balls to do it, to loose a franchise player like that must be so terrible, we will miss his limitless skill to play the ball, to create chances game after game, that vision only rivaled by Pirlo. What a loss, Liverpool wont be the same, Steward Downing.

Someone hold me ;_;

Thought it was Xavi. Leave surprised

Showaddy

Someone hold me ;_;

West Ham have already got 2 of Liverpool's Holy Trinity, soon they'll be coming for Henderson as well. Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom