• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Willian is an excellent player and I think he'd do very well in the EPL. I'd rather him end up at Liverpool than Spurs or Chelsea.

Arnie

Telegraph as well saying we are gonna put in a £30m bid.

Can we just do it tomorrow and stop the fucking nonsense.

Pay the money, pay his wages, tell him of all the samba love he's gonna have in the showers, and walk him past that Champions League trophy in the foyer.

A front four of Willian, Coutinho, Sturridge, and Suarez would murder most teams.

Then get me Papa to murder every other front four.

And then we dine in Southport, boys and girls.

Yen

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Grosso, il Liverpool si sta interessando a Willian, però ci vogliono 40m €, non è facile...

Willian is an excellent player and I think he'd do very well in the EPL. I'd rather him end up at Liverpool than Spurs or Chelsea.

He's a good player but not needed at Chelsea one bit. Not sure about Spurs either. Liverpool can have him, who knows, they might finish above Everton for once.

Bendtner earns £52k a week.

Fifty....Two

M3F3Um3.jpg

Walshy

Can we just do it tomorrow and stop the fucking nonsense.

Pay the money, pay his wages, tell him of all the samba love he's gonna have in the showers, and walk him past that Champions League trophy in the foyer.

A front four of Willian, Coutinho, Sturridge, and Suarez would murder most teams.

Then get me Papa to murder every other front four.

And then we dine in Southport, boys and girls.
Fuck Southport, I'd rather go to Formby or Ormskirk than Southport.

Suen

Luis Suarez transfer boost for Liverpool as Arsenal start making other plans - Mirror

Not the best of sources I'm afraid, but Michu or Dzeko would be good signings if true.
You'd think we would have acted on plan b ages ago. Michu and Dzeko would be improvements for sure. Sevilla does not want Kondogbia to leave, they stated that if any team sign him then that team is a cunt team so he might be out of the picture, who knows. I'd still be satisfied with Gustavo only.

Timurid

Did you not see his new picture? That picture is a result of the move to PSG not ever happening now. He's got fat, looks depressed, will still score dambusters for Newcastle every 4.5 months though.

Well, at least he can convince his buddy Cabaye to join us. :p

Showaddy

Sweet Jesus Spur's are apparently paying €15 million for a 17 year old Croatian Alen Halilović. That's almost as much as we paid for Dembele...

I'd heard he was good but that's insane for a kid, I was expecting 4 or 5 million tops...

Timurid

Sweet Jesus Spur's are apparently paying €15 million for a 17 year old Croatian Alen Halilović. That's almost as much as we paid for Dembele...

I'd heard he was good but that's insane for a kid, I was expecting 4 or 5 million tops...

At least you didn't spend 32 mil for an 18 year old defender, who was diagnosed after the transfer with Hepatitis.

Walshy

Remembered why I stopped going to RAWK:

a mod talking about Willian said:
Strange one this. Similar talent level to Suso, and we were happy enough to let him go on loan.

Wouldn't like to see us pay much more than 18/19 million for him

Not saying I'm an expert on Willian (he looked great whenever I managed to see Shaktar in Europe, which was very limited) but to say he's at a 'similar talent level to Suso', a player who is still a very raw talent is obscene :lol.

Anyone have recommendations for Asian knock-off kits? I remember there was a site bandied around here that were selling them for very cheap and got a couple of recommendations. Already got my Arsenal away kit directly from the club, but looking to get a few non-Arsenal kits.

Showaddy

Not saying I'm an expert on Willian (he looked great whenever I managed to see Shaktar in Europe, which was very limited) but to say he's at a 'similar talent level to Suso', a player who is still a very raw talent is obscene :lol.

Jesus Wept.

Funnily enough 19 million is what Shakhtar originally paid for Willian when he was the same age Suso is now. RAWK is all knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom