• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Pain & Gain, why you so srs? Shit looks like a comedy in trailers. Gave up on it after an hour

600full-bar-paly.jpg

GHG

Lol thanks guys, PL teams strengthening all over.

If
Man U or Arsenal fail this season they will deserve it

There's no if... Sadly as it stands now we are destined to fail. Going into the opening weekend with only 11 fully fit senior players. Its gone beyond a joke now.

Oh man. I would love to be all like hhhhnnngghhh Will.I.An gonna hijack that deal but instead I'm just petrified of us being embarrassed by freaking Liverpool.

That's what it's come to.

bobito

Banned
There's no if... Sadly as it stands now we are destined to fail. Going into the opening weekend with only 11 fully fit senior players. Its gone beyond a joke now.

Yeah I just don't really understand it, espicially when you consider all the players they could have got, the suarez obsession is weird too.

Higuain, Gustavo etc and thats just the ones we know they were interested in. I like arsenal, but hope spurs get in the champions league as at least they are run effectively.

Oh man. I would love to be all like hhhhnnngghhh Will.I.An gonna hijack that deal but instead I'm just petrified of us being embarrassed by freaking Liverpool.

That's what it's come to.

No idea why Arsenal arn't interested in him

It's like a second game in which you can buy real estate, upgrade your character, customise shit, hang out etc etc

It's amazing :O

It's really exciting, I'm glad it's coming out a little later. Getting two weeks of uninterrupted single player is going to be good.

If there's one complaint about getting it on the PS3 though is that we'll need to headset all the time, but I think that can be fixed by using mumble.

Rayman Legends.

GOTY

Really? The Murphy stuff are the worst.

They completely destroy the pacing of the game and make it a poor puzzle game, the only times that game reaches the pace of Origins is in a few levels and the music levels but otherwise that's it.

I believe Ubisoft said Murphy makes up most of the game too.

Labadal

We didn't want Brazilian Suarez and we didn't want Armenian Coutinho. I promise.

If Willian doesn't join Liverpool, it's because we didn't want him.

Deny 'till you die, baby!

For all my frustrations I take solace that Gareth Bale is winding up Spurs. Lol

Regardless, we've strengthened where we needed to and got rid of a lot of deadwood. We've also brought in Baldini who has done excellent so far.

If Bale goes, I'm sure Lamela will come, a good replacement. We seem more prepared than we have ever been, we've lost big players before and never replaced them. I'm sure we have learnt from that and AVB/Baldini will be aware of what we need to replace.

Arsenal on the other hand have become a complete joke, mr big bollocks we're gonna spend da money and get world class players.

Hows that working out? I just don't understand Arsenals reasoning, if they spend £50-60m and got a few positions they needed they could have been one of the favourites this year what with the top 3 changing managers. Add to the fact they finished the season as the form team. But it just seems a complete mess at the club and no one knows exactly how to rectify the situation other than to make bids for players who are either out of their reach or simply not good enough.

TrueBlue

Really? The Murphy stuff are the worst.

They completely destroy the pacing of the game and make it a poor puzzle game, the only times that game reaches the pace of Origins is in a few levels and the music levels but otherwise that's it.

I believe Ubisoft said Murphy makes up most of the game too.

I thought the Murfy levels were optional, or at least made up a small part of the overall experience.

Just bought these books off the Kindle store:

Band of Brothers
Beyond Band of Brothers: Dick Winters
Arsene Wenger biography
Breaking Bad
The Godfather effect

rodvik

Just bought these books off the Kindle store:

Band of Brothers
Beyond Band of Brothers: Dick Winters
Arsene Wenger biography
Breaking Bad
The Godfather effect

You into WW2 books? Try
51yYezOEfvL._SY346_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_.jpg

Easily the best WW2 memoir I have read. Amazingly well done. By the dude who wrote the flashman books.

Rumours (from SSN so pinch o' salt) suggest Siqueira's price went too high so we've done a loan deal for Cissokho. Kinda wanted Siqueira, he sounded like Aurelio and I fucking loved Aurelio. We'll see, at least Enrique isn't our only senior LB now if it's true.

Rumours (from SSN so pinch o' salt) suggest Siqueira's price went too high so we've done a loan deal for Cissokho. Kinda wanted Siqueira, he sounded like Aurelio and I fucking loved Aurelio. We'll see, at least Enrique isn't our only senior LB now if it's true.

Earlier in the summer/last year we were being linked with him and the price was meant to be like £5m.

How much are Granada reported to want? Surely Liverpool would be willing to pay that.

LTWheels

Earlier in the summer/last year we were being linked with him and the price was meant to be like £5m.

How much are Granada reported to want? Surely Liverpool would be willing to pay that.

I think the Echo said that Madrid have show interest again so the price has been put up to £12m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom