• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

"Liverpool have emerged as the favourites to sign the Brazilian playmaker Willian for £30m – although they are facing strong competition from Tottenham Hotspur and, as of Thursday, Manchester United."

Liverpool going to entice him a Brenton face massage

Yeah I just don't really understand it, espicially when you consider all the players they could have got, the suarez obsession is weird too.

Higuain, Gustavo etc and thats just the ones we know they were interested in. I like arsenal, but hope spurs get in the champions league as at least they are run effectively.

Spurs run more effectively than Arsenal?
michaeljordancrackingup.gif

Dazzler

Has anyone seen how perfect Brenton's teeth are these days?

People from Ireland just don't have teeth like this, we don't

Brendan+Rodgers+Melbourne+Victory+v+Liverpool+AeVZdBM82bHl.jpg

he must have paid a fortune for that

K1LLER7

David Moyes has entered the race to bring £30million Brazil attacking midfielder Willian to the Barclays Premier League.

The Anzhi Makhachkala player has already attracted the interest of Liverpool and Tottenham, but Manchester United could hijack those deals.

Liverpool are in advanced discussions with Anzhi regarding a move for the 25-year-old and remain confident of landing him. But United have now made their own enquiry and Old Trafford is believed to be Willian’s preferred destination.

Tottenham retain a long-term interest in the former Shakhtar Donetsk forward and are ready to revive that interest, particularly if Gareth Bale completes his protracted move to the Bernabeu.

Willian has told ESPN he would be open to a move to Liverpool, saying: ‘There was the Manchester City bid that was turned down. Now I’m waiting for a new bid to arrive in the next days from a few clubs, like Liverpool. If it’s really Liverpool, then it is surely a great club. I’m hopeful and very calm, just waiting for the best.

‘England is my goal. I like the Premier League very much, I enjoy the English football and certainly, if that happens, it will be very good for me and for my image.’

United, who are anxious to make a big-name signing, are being offered Real Madrid playmaker Mesut Ozil for £40m.

The Germany star, 24, was a target for Sir Alex Ferguson after the 2010 World Cup but he joined Real instead for £12.5m. Now he is ready to quit the Spanish giants.

Moyes sign somebody pls.

Scum

"Liverpool have emerged as the favourites to sign the Brazilian playmaker Willian for £30m – although they are facing strong competition from Tottenham Hotspur and, as of Thursday, Manchester United."

Liverpool going to entice him a Brenton face massage

Damn! I knew I had a reason to be bothered about Liverpool.

Wilbur

Banned
If we're genuinely in for him and he picks Liverpool instead I'd just fucking die

and then we wouldn't buy a centre midfielder

and i'd just fucking DIE

arkon

Dunno, my gf read it and said it was better than AFFC but still nowhere near SoS. Meh.

I understand that nothing can really live up to SoS, god damn that book was amazing. But he really could've done better than this.

The series sprawled out of control. He really needed reining in by his editor. Too many additional POVs that were entirely unnecessary.

We need to get rid of Young. He limits Januzaj's playing time, and if a winger gets injured we still have plenty of players to stick on the left wing.

Messi

So I am watching the Snoop Dogg/Lion dogumentary 'Reincarnated', I am 30 mins into it and I am pretty sure every single person in it is high as fuck all the time. I feel like I am just watching snoop and his mates get blazed while he walks around places.

GorillaJu

My midfield is Cou, Hazard, Walcott and R Morrison. Chelsea's double game week, and extremely good opening fixtures for Liverpool, Arsenal and West Ham made it pretty easy to pass up on players like Silva, Navas, Paulinho, etc.

I'm obviously worried about Walcott's fitness but even coming on as a sub he's very effective.

K1LLER7

My midfield is Cou, Hazard, Walcott and R Morrison. Chelsea's double game week, and extremely good opening fixtures for Liverpool, Arsenal and West Ham made it pretty easy to pass up on players like Silva, Navas, Paulinho, etc.

I'm obviously worried about Walcott's fitness but even coming on as a sub he's very effective.

Hmm, Morrison might turn out to be a good buy. I forgot about him. He's been in pretty good form too.

Could help fund a move for RVP.

GorillaJu

Hmm, Morrison might turn out to be a good buy. I forgot about him. He's been in pretty good form too.

Could help fund a move for RVP.

It's either Morrison or Thomas (Crystal Palace) but I think either one is risky. Thomas won't be guaranteed points and Morrison won't be guaranteed minutes. Thomas is the safer bet, but West Ham's fixtures are a lot nicer than Crystal Palace's.

dc89

Whoa... Just had this weird dream. United actually signed someone. Thank God it's never going to happen. Back to sleep now, if I can.

Night night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom