• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesun

W81ug3d.gif

Emma Watson is miles hotter than Olivia Wilde bro.
H39QIo7.gif

She looks fucking average mang.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just saw Wilson Palacios is starting for Stoke, chuffed for him, he's had to wait a long time for his chance there.

Hixx

That's the club Christian Benitez signed for just this summer I think.

They paid like £11m for him and Sess is better, so we might at least get a canny wedge for him and then get Quagliarella in.

ShogunX

NextGeneration ‏@NextGenSeries 13h
*ANNOUNCEMENT: The NextGen Series will be suspending the tournament for one season due to a lack of definite funding #nextgenbreak*

Bit shit that. It's a decent tournament that gives the younger players a chance to shine.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ancelotti “Will Bale arrive? Today I say no, as there are no new developments. When I spoke about this recently, Andre Villas Boas complained, so it’s a delicate issue to discuss.”

Shagwell

Meanwhile in America land...NBC off to a great start. Polished and clean.

I'm telling you man, American heroes. I am in love already.

All they need to do now is have a decent quality feed and make sure the commentators' volume doesn't drown out the crowd noise a la FSC and I will literally buy every product they advertise.

That's the club Christian Benitez signed for just this summer I think.

They paid like £11m for him and Sess is better, so we might at least get a canny wedge for him and then get Quagliarella in.
Why on earth would he want to go there.

Idiot players.

*ANNOUNCEMENT: The NextGen Series will be suspending the tournament for one season due to a lack of definite funding #nextgenbreak*

Bit shit that. It's a decent tournament that gives the younger players a chance to shine.
Pretty sure UEFA are launching an official Youth CL-type tournament, might be why people pulled away from backing Next Gen.

Better than having one attacking option on the bench like we did last season.

With Skrtel, Coates and Kelly we really should have a more balanced bench by now. If Enrique gets injured/sent off, or 2 of the others, we're fucked. Maybe Henderson can play RB, that's about it though in terms of bringing back any of the other players.

Mastadon

Banned

You'd think the clubs would put a bit of money into it really. Shame, last years had some fantastic quality.

ShogunX

Pretty sure UEFA are launching an official Youth CL-type tournament, might be why people pulled away from backing Next Gen.

They are but rather than inviting the best academies from around Europe they are instead having the same qualification process as the main Champions League. Might be wrong but I think only teams that have qualified for the main competition can have their youth teams enter this.

Mastadon

Banned
With Skrtel, Coates and Kelly we really should have a more balanced bench by now. If Enrique gets injured/sent off, or 2 of the others, we're fucked. Maybe Henderson can play RB, that's about it though in terms of bringing back any of the other players.

If Enrique goes off, Johnson would switch to the left and Wisdom would come in at RB.

You'd think the clubs would put a bit of money into it really. Shame, last years had some fantastic quality.

Uefa Youth League

Alot of them will be on board with this so makes no odds to them.

They are but rather than inviting the best academies from around Europe they are instead having the same qualification process as the main Champions League. Might be wrong but I think only teams that have qualified for the main competition can have their youth teams enter this.
Yeah but I think it's only like that for the first year on a trial basis.

I agree anyway, Next Gen was great...but I'm not too surprised to see it's lost out with this new Uefa competition launching.

Slizz

NBC Sports shits on Fox Soccer, HD is crisper and pre and post game is better.

US-people be sure to download the NBC Sports Live Extra app in the App Store or Google Play store. Every PL game not televised streaming on your phone..... for free.

GorillaJu

NBC Sports shits on Fox Soccer, HD is crisper and pre and post game is better.

US-people be sure to download the NBC Sports Live Extra app in the App Store or Google Play store. Every PL game not televised streaming on your phone..... for free.

Can you run this through a PC? Would love to have access to this, but I don't know if I can send my phone through a VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom