• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

With Skrtel, Coates and Kelly we really should have a more balanced bench by now. If Enrique gets injured/sent off, or 2 of the others, we're fucked. Maybe Henderson can play RB, that's about it though in terms of bringing back any of the other players.

I imagine Rodgers has selected such an attacking bench due to last seasons performance from Stoke at Anfield. I imagine he wants to avoid another game in which we dominate and fail to take our best chances.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hargreaves lol

'Coutinho can be the best player in the PL this season'

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
NBC Sports shits on Fox Soccer, HD is crisper and pre and post game is better.

US-people be sure to download the NBC Sports Live Extra app in the App Store or Google Play store. Every PL game not televised streaming on your phone..... for free.

Just as a reminder I don't think every ISP has access to it.

Can you run this through a PC? Would love to have access to this, but I don't know if I can send my phone through a VPN.

Yes you can.

GQman2121

Banned
NBC Sports shits on Fox Soccer, HD is crisper and pre and post game is better.

US-people be sure to download the NBC Sports Live Extra app in the App Store or Google Play store. Every PL game not televised streaming on your phone..... for free.

Dat LTE. Dat unlimited T-mobile data. Dat Xperia screen.

qindarka

Banned
When I read he was missing originally I just thought through injury. I hope he's alright :/

He is fine. Mourinho apparently said that 'he didn't know where he was' in terms of fitness and was misinterpreted as meaning location. Twitter then had lots of posts about how he didn't turn up for training, not even his friends knew where he was etc. which I really shouldn't have listened to.

pappe

Liverpool fans are fully caught up in the Liverpool-Cycle.

All we need is someone to come in and say ' This is Our year. I can feel it.'

Liverpool fans are caught up fully in the Liverpool-Cycle.

All we need is someone to come in and say ' This is Our year. I can feel it.'

Liverpool and Arsenal fans will probably be fighting soon enough about who of them are going to win the league, it's just what happens. Then in a few rounds the big boys takes over.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh for fuck's sake, Palacios has been taken ill and won't play. Poor bastard.

Andres Iniesta was voted the best player in Europe. When exactly has he scored 20+ goals in a season?

Andres Iniesta won his country the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom