• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to get 7 hours of sleep. Got 3 terrible hours. Don't care. Gonna fill my tankard with Irn-Bru and watch us give Stoke a good ol' nobbing, then hopefully some shenanigans with my Arsenal-supporting brother and Aston Villa-supporting dad. I love you, football.

I'll hate football again when we lose 2-0 to 2 late counter-attacks

Anderson

Wenger.gif

Hurry up three o'clock

nemesun

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

v7Vg7.gif

GorillaJu

United's road to another championship also known as another Premier League season starts today!

Bayern is hopefully gonna win today!

Hooray!

Okay dude the horse is dead, it's been dead for months and you're still beating the poor cadaver. Just let it go.

Tegris

I've been playing FM all afternoon to get hyped. Just knocked out Milan in the Round of 32 in the Europa League as Dortmund and I've got United in the next round. They have Neymar and Willian :(

FuturusX

Theo is so underrated. I'd have killed to have him at Liverpool but Sturridge is just fine as an alternative.

Theo is a great player. I think he could carry Arsenal this year as he did for parts of last year.

Sturridge is a good player, can't complain, but Theo is an exceptional player. Arsenal were wise to keep him.

Bad news Gooners.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Interesting from @garyjacob in today's @TimesSport. Wenger concedes #AFC unlikely to land a big name this summer

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Wenger then goes on to say that he will reveal why #AFC pursued the Suarez deal for so long, in his next book.

I want him gone

bjaelke

Sánto @Zizouology
Official Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Johnson, José Enrique, Kolo Touré, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Iago Aspas, Sturridge.

#LFC subs v @stokecity: Jones, Sterling, Wisdom, Ibe, Allen, Borini, Luis Alberto.

Labadal

Sánto @Zizouology
Official Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Johnson, José Enrique, Kolo Touré, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Iago Aspas, Sturridge.

#LFC subs v @stokecity: Jones, Sterling, Wisdom, Ibe, Allen, Borini, Luis Alberto.

Henderson is the surprise. Good to see Ibe on the bench.

No Skrtel or Kelly.

FuturusX

Yes, Moyes is a buffoon but a juggernaut is not easily halted. UTD are still a very good team. I expect them to mop up a lot of teams.

UTD will be fine...but City and Chelsea will pull ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom