• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Good Liverpool team on paper, nice to see Hendo getting minutes. Is that a 4-3-3 with Couts playing left or will Hendo be wide?

Labadal

Good Liverpool team on paper, nice to see Hendo getting minutes. Is that a 4-3-3 with Couts playing left or will Hendo be wide?

I hope Hendo plays in the middle. I want Coutinho there, but Henderson is worse if he plays as a leftie.

What I want to see, but it won't happen:

Gerrard Lucas

Aspas Hendo Coutinho

Studge

nemesun

Sánto @Zizouology
Official Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Johnson, José Enrique, Kolo Touré, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Iago Aspas, Sturridge.

#LFC subs v @stokecity: Jones, Sterling, Wisdom, Ibe, Allen, Borini, Luis Alberto.
With that lineup, I reckon the 3 points are easily in the bag.

All these gifs are bringing my computer to the crawl. Good lord.

One more

ibnYFYfPV33y8v.gif

Yen

Sánto @Zizouology
Official Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Johnson, José Enrique, Kolo Touré, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Iago Aspas, Sturridge.

#LFC subs v @stokecity: Jones, Sterling, Wisdom, Ibe, Allen, Borini, Luis Alberto.
Ignoring Jones, who is the oldest player on the bench?

Wes

venison crêpe
Liverpool clean sheet and 4 Coutinho assists please.

I've thrown all sorts of team obligations behind, it's all about fantasy team now.

Hixx

David James sort your fucking hair out you knacker, you are on TV.

edit: omg lol, "so I hear you're still growing?"

DAVID JAMES SPORTING TV LEGEND

valeo

it's still the hype of the Man City friendly in effect.

Lol what? Theo has been one of our best for two years. Commentators refuse so stop banging on about how he doesn't choose the right options..even though he is usually near the top of the leagues assists and goals. Is hilarious.

Salvadora

Lol what? Theo has been one of our best for two years. Commentators refuse so stop banging on about how he doesn't choose the right options..even though he is usually near the top of the leagues assists and goals. Is hilarious.
He managed to bang them in for fun last season, but the lack of a footballing brain criticism is dead on in my mind.

He is sort of like that Sonic 'gotta go fast' gif.

ShogunX

I'm shitting myself. Have a horrible feeling that Stoke will score a shit goal from a set piece and hold us to a scrappy 1-1 draw on the opening day/I'm a shithouse.

Lucas worries me a bit as he hasn't been the sharpest in pre season and people have been going past him too easily. With him and Gerrard in the middle we lack mobility and I hope it doesn't end up leaving our back four exposed like it did at times last season.

Nice to see Ibe on the bench as his pre season form has definitely merited a place in the first team squad.

Brendan has lost a lot of weight.

New teeth or just had them whitened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom