• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Henderson's a bit wasted in a game like this; his defensive contributions and high energy are not needed against a team like Stoke, whilst on the attack he is most effective when countering, not trying to cut through a set defence.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Stoke's defense is very sluggish, the full backs are so slow to react.

I think Liverpool will get 3 or 4 here.

GorillaJu

nKLO2BS.png

i bet she's kinky as fuck.

we had sex.

she gave me an odd compliment about my dick.

Was it good? And what was the compliment?

bud

Was it good? And what was the compliment?

it was pretty good, actually. she didn't really seem to be that much into giving head. ho well.

she jokingly said something about my penis starting so small and ending up so big, haha.

i wish i had a bigger flaccid penis. ;_;

FCB: Neuer - Dante, Ribéry, Mandzukić, Shaqiri, Boateng, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

substitutes: Starke, van Buyten, Thiago, Robben, Rafinha, Götze, Contento

I know he played 90minutes against Ecuador but damn where's Javi :(

lol wat

I thought Pep at least had the class to play Martinez as CB, the fuck is wrong with him? One of the best DMs and a player Bayern payed a shitload of money for just a year ago. He can't do that shit at Bayern, that's why van Gaal was fired.

We'll probably hear something like Martinez is slightly injured soon, I call bullshit unless his leg is broken.

dc89

Jojo said:
"There were other offers, other interest in England, but I don't want to name the clubs. City were quick in the way they moved for me and that proved they wanted me a lot.

"They are playing to win the Premier League. They are playing in the Champions League. They have a very good team and I hope I will be winning some trophies here.

"That's important. I was in Florence for five years, but I won nothing."

God love him.

GorillaJu

it was pretty good, actually. she didn't really seem to be that much into giving head. ho well.

she jokingly said something about my penis starting so small and ending up so big, haha.

i wish i had a bigger flaccid penis. ;_;

hahaha. I worry about that, so sometimes I try to think myself up a semi before the pants come off.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I didn't know this new Stoke signing is that moron who punched through that glass.

He looks shit.

GorillaJu

Should have had a man at the far post there to tap that in.

Gerrard's usually dire with his corners, but today his delivery has been excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom