• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Liverpool and Toronto FC fan is the worst :(

Injury time goals everywhere.

Tell me about it. Back then when we had a solid defense I was okay with us scoring one goal to win a game. These days I only feel assured when we are two goals up and even then that depends on the team we are playing.

Just say we shouldn't get excited. I do want him at Liverpool but I'm only going to get excited when he's holding a red shirt on the official website.

Salvadora

#Arsenal team: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker (c), Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Giroud

#Arsenal subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Cazorla, Gnabry, Podolski, Sanogo #AFCvAVFC

Suen

#Arsenal team: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker (c), Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Giroud

#Arsenal subs: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Cazorla, Gnabry, Podolski, Sanogo #AFCvAVFC
Cazorla sub? Wenger pls. Sanogo will come in second half and score a hat trick

#SanogoBelieve

nemesun

Happy with the lineup. Come on you reds!

Ravel Morrison on the bench for West Ham's first league game.

The lad is clearly talented. If only he kept his head screwed on at United.

He definitely seems to have come good if his pre-season is any indication, guess a season in the championship did him good. Looking forward to seeing if he can make an impact today.

Surprised Roland Rat isn't in the starting 11;

Jaaskelainen, Demel, O'Brien, Collins, Reid, Noble, Diame, Nolan, Jarvis, Cole, Maiga

Subs; Adrian, Tomkins, Rat, Diarra, Morrison, Downing, Vaz Te

Not used to having so much quality on the bench. Also, this is a HUGE game for Maiga - if he can prove his worth and bag a couple of goals, it could solve our striker problems for the time being. The papers seem convinced we're loaning him out though, to bring in Defoe (lol), which is obviously bollocks, but I could definitely see Sam wanting another Carroll-like striker over Maiga.

Scum

Have Liverpool bagged three points yet?

it was pretty good, actually. she didn't really seem to be that much into giving head. ho well.

she jokingly said something about my penis starting so small and ending up so big, haha.

i wish i had a bigger flaccid penis. ;_;

Ah. She dropped you off then. :p

3Sixty

Interesting saints team.

4 academy products Lallana, Shaw, Ward-Prowse and Chambers.

3 of then teenagers. Chambers debut. Wanyama and Lovren also feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom