• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

Have Liverpool bagged three points yet?

Ah. She dropped you off then. :p

according to my latest, most scientifically accurate measurements, i'm 7.22" when fully erect. i tickled her uterus.

but when flaccid, i can be as small as 3 inches although that varies

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Was it Walters who did an OG, missed pen and conceded pen in the same game last season?

Silly sausage.

Scum

according to my latest, most scientifically accurate measurements, i'm 7.22" when fully erect. i tickled her uterus.

g3s7fLM.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Don't Stoke ever learn Walters is terrible at penalties

Great save mind you but don't give him a chance you are 12 yards out

He hit 6 in exactly the same spot and most of them have been of poor quality even if they went in.

Its incredibly hard to judge Liverpool given how badly Stoke have played

Manager

Did they show that graphics on Walters last penalties for you? 5-6 in left corner, one in the bar. Penalty goes in left corner.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Go on Mignolet, I was so on the fence about picking him for my team but when my keeper option today was Begovic or Mignolet I definitely made the right choice.

Is there any chance Lletget makes the bench and gets a few minutes this year?

I'd like to think so, he's been one of the more praised names from our youth set-up in recent years, but Sam hasn't really given many chances to the kids, as of yet. Perhaps he'll get a chance in the league cup this year.

I'd also expect to see Danny Potts get a few more games after he had some good showings last season, plus Elliot Lee could be called on if we have a few injuries up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom