• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Stoke will go down, no goals in the side, no pace, can't play a passing game. One man team, Begovic carries them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pNTVbRO.jpg

nemesun

1 inch = 2.54 cm, so it is fairly accurate.

but i edited my original post!
You have to convert 7 cm to inches mate, not other way around. 7cm=2.75591", that seems more realistic. I mean you still can satisfy an old cougar with that, no need to be ashamed.

ATF487

Put of a nervy game but nice to start the season off with a win. The team looked fantastic at times, just have to work on the finishing (hendo could've had a hat trick!)

Just saw the Agger jump, loooooool wtf was that. That is not a natural human jump.

Substance abuse will do that to you. Ever seen a crack whore trying to swim? It doesn't look human either. If not you just got some good inspiration for how to use 10 dollars and get great entertainment value, just throw some piece of glass in a bag into the ocean.

bud

looking at that arsenal line-up, it doesn't seem like oxe is playing as a defensive midfielder...?

that bayern goal hnnnggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom