• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Wenger doesn't spend that £70m in the next week, the fans will put his head on a spike.

Zabojnik

I knew what it meant directly translated but I only know very little (I'm trying to teach myself in my spare time) and don't know practically any idioms. I didn't realize the pun so it made no sense to me. ;)

"There are no italian negros" is what racist fans (ours amongst others) usually chant when Balotelli's playing. I guess that pun isn't really that funny. Forget about it. :p

Suen

So now there's a chance Sagna will stay out for some games as well? Soon we won't even have enough players to put on the pitch.

Randdalf

So Arsenal have an even thinner squad now with the injuries and sending off from this game, and now have less than 2 weeks to sign enough decent players to fill out their squad. Just :lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hahahaha Sunderland, Di Canio's 'revolution' taking its natural course

This is what happens to every team that gets overtrained, this happened to us with Ramos. Same shit with double sessions, no ketchup, etc.

You have to allow the players to enjoy their work.

Well Villa won me £7, won't sniff at that (only had £1 left on my BetFred free bet so figured why not spend it on a game with big odds, was going to go for Swansea before I saw Villa at better odds)

Garjon

It's probably okay to boo at that point, but it wasn't all bad for Arsenal across the full match, they were very strong at times, just no enought at the times that count.

nemesun

Unlike the scouse who only show their faces when they win, we're gracious enough to stick around through victory or defeat. Wes, well played mate, wish you the best of luck for the reminder of the season.

Wenger has to have blame for that third goal, right? Arsenal had a goal in them and there was still time, there was no excuse to play without any players in defense on a corner.

I really don't like the guy, hope this is his last season.

Yen

The best thing about the inevitable Arsenal panic buys, be they good or not, is that they will have to massively overspend now, paying inflated transfer fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom