• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Decent point. We dominated the game and should have won but you gotta take your chances. Away from home to great side who have a great striker.

Can't complain.

I'll eat crow wrt to Coleman, I don't rate him but he was good today. Fellaini was shocking and probably worse than that, he looked like he couldn't be bothered.

GorillaJu

That post was intended for Wes, Keeping making what posts mate? When we were up by 1 not a single pool fan was about but as soon as they scored one, the bloody dam broke loose.

What are you even whining about? That's how it goes man. I can't believe this is the first time you've ever noticed that people from rival teams enjoy watching you lose.

D_prOdigy

Lol, I can't watch Sam Allardyce without thinking of the NotBigSam account

"I don't mind the ringworm on my perineum, though. I always say it's my little red stone walkway to paradise. It's who I am."

flyover

Jaaskelinen and Rickie Lambert were my only decent fantasy football players so far, I have Whittaker on the bench who scored but there is not much chance I will see those points.
Early in the season, I think it's more important for team value to increase, so you'll reap some benefits from Whittaker. As a 4.0 defender with a goal, I think he'll go up in price this week.

nemesun

Probably because he would have been our last sub and he didnt want to use it so early.

Gibbs and Ox injuries forced 2 early subs as it was

We needed to make a change around 80mins mark but Wenger decided to dillydally about and they caught us on the break. That's not a sound tactic, that's fucking lunacy.

Meier

Damn, Shaw had a nice game on my bench. Drew that penalty so I bet he'll get some bonus points too. No assist for some reason though.

Garjon

That post was intended for Wes, Keeping making what posts mate? When we were up by 1 not a single pool fan was about but as soon as they scored one, the bloody dam broke loose.

Not one single Pool fan? I wasn't even watching your game until the first penalty and I have given praise to Arsenal several times across the past 90 minutes.

Anyway, you had made a couple of Passive Aggressive posts about salty Liverpool fans when it was clearly the United fans making the lolsenal posts and as a result, you were the one coming off as salty.

ShogunX

Why would we comment on an Arsenal goal? We want you to lose the majority of games you play hence when you concede we celebrate. The amount of utter shite that your fans have posted about our club over the Suarez saga has created a bit of bad feeling so let's not get upset when we bask in your failure.

Carbonox

How can you watch Sky Sports 1 on Pick TV? I changed the channel over to it but it's still airing normal Pick TV shite and not the sports stuff.

Zabojnik

Is Adnan on the bench??

"Nope."

Marotta_GN.jpg

faridmon

I'll eat crow wrt to Coleman, I don't rate him but he was good today. Fellaini was shocking and probably worse than that, he looked like he couldn't be bothered.
I have said it multiple times; i wish fellaini would fuck off to man u. He is practically moaning to leave.

D_prOdigy

How can you watch Sky Sports 1 on Pick TV? I changed the channel over to it but it's still airing normal Pick TV shite and not the sports stuff.

Are you on Freeview or something else? I did read that it wouldn't be available on FreeSat, for whatever reason. Try retuning, I guess

Meier

WHAT THE FUCK? Bony on the bench?!

Guess I don't have him on FPL any more but that's ridiculous. He's definitely on my teams in other games.

Garjon

Also, I don't get the heaps of praise for Benteke. He was okay, he scored one pen but his first was worse than Walters' one and he was incredibly lucky to get an easy rebound. Agbonlahor and Weimann were far far better IMO.

GorillaJu

Also, I don't get the heaps of praise for Benteke. He was okay, he scored one pen but his first was worse than Walters' one and he was incredibly lucky to get an easy rebound. Agbonlahor and Weimann were far far better IMO.

It's more emotion than legitimate praise, IMO. Benteke didn't have a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom