• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

9528422361_f65a20c269_o.gif

I just relized something. If Coutinho were to shave his head, he'd look exactly like Giovinco.

faridmon

For Norwich's first, he made the most pathetic attempt at a tackle ever and when that didn't come off, he just stopped running entirely.
Saw that and i was'nt surprised. He did that couple of time by the end of last season. He just don't care.

I hope martinez watch the game again. Maybe that will help him to change his mind about selling him. We don't want a rotten apple to infect our positive mentality

GorillaJu

When your team is down, we don't go about calling you "cunts" or "twats". This manufactured outrage is getting out of hand, you lot acting like we killed your father or raped your nan.

You, nemesun, may not, but dozens of others do.

The result was really harsh, the officiating was disastrous, but I think you're overreacting here, still, at the wrong people. Getting called cunts and twats for having a poor game is part and parcel of the banter here. Just take a break if you don't like reading it, I'd certainly be able to empathize with that...

Salvadora

Arsenal inquire about Luis Suarez contract
Liverpool say to them directly there's no release clause, and a 40m bid will be rejected.
Arsenal bid 40m+1

Yeah, I can really see how Liverpool are the assholes in this scenario.
We shouldn't get into this again, but you've left off stuff.

nemesun

We're looking mighty thin for that trip.

Gibbs, Ox, Sagna all joined the casualty list today. Ramsey and Walcott are also not 100% either.
I reckon we have to make do for the first leg, can we even realistically bring in reinforcement and play 'em on Tuesday night? Seems well short notice to me.

ShogunX

When your team is down, we don't go about calling you "cunts" or "twats". This manufactured outrage is getting out of hand, you lot acting like we killed your father or raped your nan.

You're talking as if Liverpool's actions didn't warrant the "utter shite" being posted.

The cunts and twats aren't directed at people here on Gaf but more the match going fans who Boo at half time and the likes of people on Arsenal Mania who have done nothing but bad mouth Liverpool over the past two weeks. According to some of your lot we should of given up Suarez without a fight and been grateful for the money.

Liverpool's actions have been the response of a club who doesn't want to sell. If you have an issue with any comments made by John Henry or Rodgers then send them a nasty letter.

Lightning

Banned
I reckon we have to make do for the first leg, can we even realistically bring in reinforcement and play 'em on Tuesday night? Seems well short notice to me.
That doesn't work mate. The squad we have will have to do. Reinforcements can't play in those games anyway.

I'm more worried about Wenger buying wrong/expensive players that I am about Fener.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There's been a good level of aggression in these opening games, I like it.

LTWheels

Heads up: sky are doing the sports for £1 a month for 6 months for existing customers. Offer ends on the 22nd. Check on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom