• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galliani is playing in the last Milan friendly of the summer vs Derthona.

Cristian Galliani, but still. I bet he has a golden tie under his shirt.

---------------Sturridge-------------
-------------------------------Suarez
Willian-------------------------------

----------------Coutinho------------

I've seen fuck all of Willian, so would this actually work as a quartet, bearing in mind that out fullbacks (especially Johnson) need cover?

LTWheels

I've seen fuck all of Willian, so would this actually work as a quartet, bearing in mind that out fullbacks (especially Johnson) need cover?

The only problem with that could be defensively. If we lose the ball in the final third, I can see us getting over run.

1 goal and 1 assist for Whittaker looooooooooool

I randomly picked him weeks ago.

Annoyed that he's on my bench...

Salvadora

Willian's desperation to play in England could work very well for Liverpool. Attracting a player who might not have considered you beforehand.

nemesun

Arsenal inquire about Luis Suarez contract
Liverpool say to them directly there's no release clause, and a 40m bid will be rejected.
Arsenal bid 40m+1

Yeah, I can really see how Liverpool are the assholes in this scenario.
Who leaked the bids to the press in the first place? Stop acting innocent, Liverpool upper management and Brenda decided to leak the bids in the hope of attracting outside buyers. Arsenal never negotiates in public and that's a well known fact. We don't even announce how much we paid for a player before or after the fact, it's always undisclosed.

Scum

Liverpool's year, that is. Not sure about Coutinho upfront though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Swansea popping it around nicely. Not looking forward to playing them.

Why are you watching a United game for sexy football? The Villa game already happened. It was as sexy as sexy gets.
Really? Was playing Dota then.

You know, if Phil Jones is quite impressive for being nearly everywhere, sans the stupid tiny mistakes.

Valencia is looking fit though, I'm glad. Problem is Man Utd. has almost no flow throughout this game. Tempo's all Swansea.

Brinbe

Old man Giggs
LLShC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom