• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Shelvey looks like he could be a sleeper hit in Fantasy. If he's the main set piece taker, and is playing such a central role for Swansea, at 5.5 that's quite a bargain.

Clegg

Valencia is trying to make himself more positionally flexible. He's picking the ball up in midfield and trying to run with it. But he's so one dimensional that all he does is dribble out to the right wing.

Highlights two things. 1) We need a proper central midfielder that can create through the middle.

2) We need flexible wide forwards that can play out wide and through the middle.

Didn't watch any United games last year--couldn't do it after they took RvP--was Giggs a bit shit last year? I only ask because the United supporters here seemed pretty down on him starting before the game.

Didn't watch any United games last year--couldn't do it after they took RvP--was Giggs a bit shit last year? I only ask because the United supporters here seemed pretty down on him starting before the game.

There is ZERO reason for Giggs to start any game. He is what 39 now?

We have Zaha, we have Kagawa. We have to get something new in there.

Moyes is just continuing with what Fergie did. But Fergie was Fergie, Moyes can't be Fergie. This is why it would have been nice to get a manager that brought a new style of play.

Its an odd one. With his stature and past service I can completely understand Giggs getting a new contract extension whenever he wants one. But starting difficult games? I don't get it.

Into

Its like we are watching Real Madrid - Mallorca or something, as Real cannot quite open up the Mallorca defense

Instead its the defending champions, with more or less the same team as last season.

Brinbe

RVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

Status