• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i0kUD48mXT0GB.gif

Post-match comments from Wenger:

“We have some problems to get players back for Wednesday night,” he said. “Gibbs has a deep cut, Sagna, Rosicky has a problem. Ramsey has a problem with a kick on his ankle.”

Rosicky?! Already!? He even finished the entire game!

GorillaJu

I was going to say that I don't think I've ever seen anyone look so un-champion-like as United and still win games, but that's what being a champion is. You expect to win and you force it, even when you're getting stomped.

Meier

Bony looking uninterested. Can't blame him, should be on the pitch. May have put Swansea up and changed the course of the game.

dc89

Wait... RVP in my fantasy side. I'm so confused. THIS! This is the reason I stuck by my "no United players" rule for so many seasons.

I was going to say that I don't think I've ever seen anyone look so un-champion-like as United and still win games, but that's what being a champion is. You expect to win and you force it, even when you're getting stomped.

I don't think we play like champions often enough, we've only played a handful of matches last year where we were really dominate but that's about it. The rest was clank.

Anderson

Switching this off, what a shit day this has been, all my bets lost, arsenal are still fucking things up for themselves and united are going to win the bloody league again

All so fucking predictable :(

GorillaJu

David Schneider ‏@davidschneider 1分

Wenger tries to disguise himself after Villa defeat pic.twitter.com/pjyhIUDswl (via @messerp1 @BeCo74 @chrisspyrou etc)

jbntQ8mtbrMhTs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom