• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsemyne

The weather is going to play more of a part in the second half. It's terrible outside. So much so that it's washed the bird shit off my window (some sea gull must have had a combination of of the shits and an amazing aim).

GorillaJu

No. But women don't need to be stick thin to be attractive.

I'm kidding dude, she's stunning.

I think I even jerked off to pictures of her, back when that gif was originally posted about 8 years ago.

Just trying to lift the mood here a bit. After all the negativity surrounding the Arsenal game, and seeing United score twice against The Neutrals Favorite PL Team(tm), we could all use a good cheering up.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The assists for the goals have been cracking, Giggs pass and Valencias vision for the second, awesome stuff.

K1LLER7

In fairness his ball was a cracker but yeah...his decision making is getting more and more iffy. Still cant argue with the goal :O
Would still prefer Shinji. Giggs should only be used from time to time.

That Valencia cross was sublime. Needs to do more of that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Down 11 points... shit

Time to transfer Kagawa for Giggs

Kagawa will be sold next summer if he doesnt show something, I dont buy the hype and his pre season was pretty horrible, though obviously he can be forgiven for the Confed. He is not a starter for us even when fit because his performances last year were middling with very very occasional bright spots.

Kagawa will be sold next summer if he doesnt show something, I dont buy the hype and his pre season was pretty horrible, though obviously he can be forgiven for the Confed. He is not a starter for us even when fit because his performances last year were middling with very very occasional bright spots.

Klopp was sniffing around earlier this summer. We'll regret not utilizing him properly like Forlan if he goes back to Dortmund.

Igo

Since when has sky had a studio audience? This is incredibly corny.
ivoXPuCFZZgaQ.gif
This a J-Pop girl or some random?

His pre season wasn't horrible as his only bad game was the Rio friendly. It's a classic case of what have you done for me lately.

Mr Cola

His pre season wasn't horrible as his only bad game was the Rio friendly. It's a classic case of what have you done for me lately.

His two games in japan were terrible, im sorry but they were, he couldnt shoot or pass and though he did get a goal it was not merited on his performances. I have watched pretty much every pre season game twice on mutv and i stand by this assessment.

His two games in japan were terrible, im sorry but they were, he couldnt shoot or pass and though he did get a goal it was not merited on his performances. I have watched pretty much every pre season game twice on mutv and i stand by this assessment.

What a load of shite. He was involved in everything good in Osaka, but he missed that shot and pen. Literally the only mistakes.

Tc91

AJSENGLISH ‏@AJSENGLISH
Former Man City Assistant Manager David Platt: "When we were at Man City, we were interested in buying Luis Suarez. He's a handful."

---

Piss off Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom