• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Horrendous defending from Arsenal.

Can't get done on a punt like that.

Showaddy

it's part of the designated player rule in MLS (I think) He's going to Seattle, but because he will be the league's highest paid player (ever), MLS will pay part of his salary for Seattle.

I could be wrong, though, MLS makes no sense to me. Neither does this move for Dempsey :lol

Makes sense for Daniel Levy though, like Van der Vaart last year he's probably jumping at the chance to make some some on an ageing player.

Ushojax

Spurs team to play Monaco:

Lloris; Walker, Fryers, Livermore, Rose; Dembele, Parker; Lennon, Chadli, Sigurdsson; Defoe.

Dear god that CB partnership is going to get destroyed. Don't tell me Dawson is injured as well!

Edit: Nope, not in the squad. Nor are Sandro, BAE or Kaboul. Damn those dodgy knees!

shiiiiiit
KuGsj.gif

Showaddy

Spurs team to play Monaco:

Lloris; Walker, Fryers, Livermore, Rose; Dembele, Parker; Lennon, Chadli, Sigurdsson; Defoe.

Dear god that CB partnership is going to get destroyed. Don't tell me Dawson is injured as well!

Mother of God is Falcao playing?

Bumhead

Banned
Maghoma has had a strong penalty shout turned down and just hit the post.

Agonising, but come on Wednesday. A point here would be fantastic.

Ushojax

Arsenal get another free penalty.

Total gift.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2m
We have reached agreement with Major League Soccer for the transfer of Clint Dempsey. #THFC

Wot?

The League own all player contracts, not individual clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom