• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Has it been mentioned that a Real Madrid TV presenter, Rhiannon Jones, was presenting the Spurs friendly?

The special relationship?

ShogunX

Monaco's kit design is so ugly..and the sponsor is terrible looking. It's such an amateur hour shirt.

It's an amateur hour club that was lucky enough to get bought by a billionaire. Predictably we now have people who claim to support them.

dc89

Good thinking

She does the marketing at a menswear brand, she also styles the shoots too.

bucks-co-2013-fall-winter-lookbook-1.jpg

They are actually my shoes :lol :p

Suen

The new signings are not match fit yet. So Blanc decided to play safe and to use the same squad as last year.
Thanks. Looking forward to see Cavani play so I'm a bit disappointed but it's a pretty strong team even without him. Let's see if you can come back.

Suen

It's an amateur hour club that was lucky enough to get bought by a billionaire. Predictably we now have people who claim to support them.
Already better than your irrelevant mid-table shit club that only attracts werewolfs and spitting cunts wearing communist shirts.

Barzul

I can't believe Madrid spent 75 mil on Illaramadmen and 30 something for Isco just to put them on the bench.
Thought they just met illara's release clause which was like 30m or close to it. They can't really have spent that much, could they?

ShogunX

Already better than your irrelevant mid-table shit club that only attracts werewolfs and spitting cunts wearing communist shirts.

I'm sure I could muster up some sort of response if it wasn't for the fact that your apparent support of Monaco stretches as far as you defending them on message board. You dont support the club you support their bank balance.

I'm sure the couple of thousand other Monaco fans will be proud.

Özil if any.

Real paid 32M for Illarra.

Well, one of them will have to as it would be stupid to play Ronaldo as a striker as he wouldn't like it, and it would also be stupid to play the 2nd best player in the world in a new position where he didn't become the 2nd best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom