• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Good games Killer.

lol at your third goal in the first match though. Don't know what happened there.
Your pretty good. You have quite a bit of possession.

Your Sanchez turned into Welbeck in that first game. Two 1v1 misses :p
The third goal I tried doing a skill, he just kept on dribbling forward lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good lord Hugo was shit today. That first goal was sub-Gomes.

I'm a little worried that so many players still aren't ready to play. We shouldn't be having to put out a squad like that two weeks before the season starts.

I'm a bit worried about the lack of challenge in our preseason matches so far. 5 clean sheets in a row says more about the quality of our opposition than it does about our defense

Your pretty good. You have quite a bit of possession.

Your Sanchez turned into Welbeck in that first game. Two 1v1 misses :p
The third goal I tried doing a skill, he just kept on dribbling forward lol.

I always start off well with Sanchez and then he turns to shit. Every time.

5 clean sheets?

No need to sign Papa.

Yes, listen to Clegg. Don't buy Papa.

iNr4InfF7LScN.gif

Suen

I'm sure I could muster up some sort of response if it wasn't for the fact that your apparent support of Monaco stretches as far as you defending them on message board. You dont support the club you support their bank balance.

I'm sure the couple of thousand other Monaco fans will be proud.
I just wanted to take the opportunity to shit on Liverpool.

I'm a life long Monaco fan.

I've supported them since they were founded in December 2011.
Welcome.

can't believe we lost the Eusébio Cup to São Paulo. what a piss poor game.
I was surprised seeing this result a while ago. What happened? Were Benfica playing with their best? B-team?

And about the Madrid talk....best for us would be to have Özil on the bench. Isco is showing much more potential and talent, both when he played in Malaga and now in Madrid, he last longer on the pitch as well so he deserves to be in the XI. Özil is an amazing player but he has shootphobia and often can't keep up his pace for an entire game against tougher opponents. What do you say Madrid-bros?

I find it strange that a game like Bulletstorm, where fun is the priority, makes you buy the special abilities for weapons and the whip. I hate buying things like that, just make them recharge after use.

Bob Cass says Chelsea are gonna bid £40m for Rooney.

3 papers running with that now.

Still don't wanna sell to Chelsea but that's a nice fee.

Clegg

Tomorrow's Daily Star says we're gonna spend £80m on Fellaini, Baines and Fabregas.

They also said Ronaldo is coming too.

Showaddy

Would you want to risk it though on the off chance that Mou could sort him out mentally & physically to the point where he wins Chelsea the title?

Would you want to risk it though on the off chance that Mou could sort him out mentally & physically to the point where he wins Chelsea the title?
Mourinho will sort him out.

The change of scenery alone would be enough for Rooney to rediscover some form.

And he probably would win them the title - which is why I don't like the idea of selling to them

But Rooney is a dick. He doesn't want to play for us and will only cause more problems going forwards. £40m is plenty of money (although we probably won't even see any of it) and he then becomes Chelsea's problem after a couple of years.

I could live with it.

And he probably would win them the title - which is why I don't like the idea of selling to them

But Rooney is a dick. He doesn't want to play for us and will only cause more problems going forwards. £40m is plenty of money (although we probably won't even see any of it) and he then becomes Chelsea's problem after a couple of years.

I could live with it.

Don't sell Rppmey to Chelsea. They really would win the title with him as the striker. If only we could have got a replacement then we could have fucked that dickhead off.

K1LLER7

If Rooney left for Chelsea and we bought those players in,

we'd win the title.

Fabregas and Fellani would sort out our weak area into potentially the best in the league.

Don't sell Rppmey to Chelsea. They really would win the title with him as the striker. If only we could have got a replacement then we could have fucked that dickhead off.

Well we won't sell him unless we get a replacement, I'm pretty sure of that.

It will still be galling to sell him, especially to Chelsea, but at this point it feels like something which just has to be done. Maybe Moyes will force him to stay for another year and then when he realises for himself that Rooney at United is finished, we will sell him next year.

Dunno, it's regrettable all round. Rooney should have been one of our legends.

Tough shit, Waz.

[quote[The Star is a shit rag
Probably just more planting from Stretford who is working over-time to see that Rooney leaves looking like the innocent party.

Poor Coleen and all those healthy meals she's been cooking.

Showaddy

I could live with it.

I suppose the problem with caving into to his demands a couple of years back is that there's hardly anyone who can afford his wages now.

Maybe you could try and flog him off to Anzhi in the arse end of Russia to really piss him off.

I suppose the problem with caving into to his demands a couple of years back is that there's hardly anyone who can afford his wages now.

Maybe you could try and flog him off to Anzhi in the arse end of Russia to really piss him off.

No chance he's going to Russia, can you imagine it?

Caving in to his demands at the time was something we had to do...I suppose the problem is that we caved in and he never held up his side of the bargain. At the time he should have become a leader for the team...just hasn't happened. You can allow for a dip in performance levels I guess, he's still scored alot of goals for us, but his unprofessionalism is a joke now.

Feorax

If we're bringing in Costa, which looks pretty likely, then I now think we need a striker if Suarez goes (assuming Aspas plays on the right).

Fuck knows who though.

Hernendez is underrated. If he was a starter at another club, he would score 20+ a season.

apparently Nani scored again today.

Hernandez would score loads of goals but there are strikers who scores lots of goals and then strikers who win matches and titles.

Dunno about Hernandez, I love him and the idea of us ever selling him makes me sick but I don't know if he is good enough to lead the team and take it on to another level. He could replace RVP for like 5/6 games no worries though. If your best player gets injured for any length of time then every team will suffer, can only do so much about it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1m
Man United prepare a final 40+6M bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). If rejected, they'll try to sign Schweinsteiger. [mirror]

Utd-gaf pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom