• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Another player better than Fabregas...

Andreas-Pereira.jpg

They're different type of players. Cesc can play in a midfield 2. You kind of just want to stick Godnan on the wings or behind the striker.

Adnan will have to show he's a goalscorer if he wants to play #10. Can't say I've seen it from him yet...although looking at his strengths it shouldn't be a problem.

K1LLER7

They're different type of players. Cesc can play in a midfield 2. You kind of just want to stick Godnan on the wings or behind the striker.
pfft. Adnan so good, he plays triangles by himself.

If we signed Cesc and Fellani, Cesc would push Shinji out to the wing. Klopp gna cry.

pfft. Adnan so good, he plays triangles by himself.

If we signed Cesc and Fellani, Cesc would push Shinji out to the wing. Klopp gna cry.

If we signed Fellaini and Fabregas, my head would explode.

Firstly from the shock, complete and utter shock and awe.

And then when I tried to draw up a formation and we had several CM options. Can you imagine.

Wilbur

Banned
If we signed Fellaini and Fabregas, my head would explode.

Firstly from the shock, complete and utter shock and awe.

And then when I tried to draw up a formation and we had several CM options. Can you imagine.

Always and forever, roaming forward like 2009 style:

De GOAT
Raf - Ferdy - Vida - Pat
Cesc - Cardick - Marry
Wilf - Robin - Shinjeezus

Empty

i'd prefer cesc over gundogan, mainly because i think rooney leaving is inevitable and cesc is excellent both off the striker and in a deeper creative role. in the current market he's absolutely worth 50 million.

Feorax

Just taken 4 of us to chase a fucking Gecko out of the house.

Twat.

Suppose that's what you get when you go to Florida.

L1NETT

Ugh I like McDermott, but don;t want to him do well at the scum. Might gif some FL highlights when I get a chance.

--

Happy birthday Wilbz.

dc89

Neymar suffers from anemia, a blood disorder. He'll have treatment and train at lower rhythm. Not clear if he'll play Asia friendlies. [as].
@Barcastuff

o______O

Happy birthday Wilbz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom