• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Andy Mitten
"Line coming out of Barça is they think MUFC have withdrawn interest in Fabregas. That's not true. MUFC position unchanged. He's no.1 target."

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All things considered RVP has performed consistently for around 2 seasons now. Henry and Drogba did it over a significant number of years. Yea, if RVP continues to perform at this level for another 2 seasons then yes you can put RVP there as well.

Edit: wats the code for the fantasy league.

I was more talking of raw talent at their best, at his best RVP is the match of Drogba, maybe not Henry because I havent seen talent like that before or since in England.

Wilbur

Banned
You doing anything meaningful or just spending the day on here?

Like spending the day at home on my birthday, we went for a walk with the dog and getting a Chinese later. Don't like there being a fuss or whatever haha

Going out with mates tomorrow night I think.

Facism

Like spending the day at home on my birthday, we went for a walk with the dog and getting a Chinese later. Don't like there being a fuss or whatever haha

sounds good what time are we meeting up

Timurid

So excited today! Two Door Cinema, Vampire Weekend, and Phoenix today at Lolla!

Hopefully the weather is the same as yesterday.

Arnie

I need to lay off the booze after Friday.

Would love a Chinese but I've spent too much money recently and have some Mexican bean burgers in the freezer.

Saw Only God Forgives last night and thought it was utter pants.

GQman2121

Banned
From the bits I've seen it's been really good.

Nice. Everyone in the States is really excited for the NBC Sports broadcasts. They're running an unbelievable deal across their channels and website. If you have NBC Sports on your tv package, you can literally watch any game this season in HD somewhere. It's so much better than what ESPN and Fox were offering.

Timurid

Nice. Everyone in the States is really excited for the NBC Sports broadcasts. They're running an unbelievable deal across their channels and website. If you have NBC Sports on your tv package, you can literally watch any game this season in HD somewhere. It's so much better than what ESPN and Fox were offering.

It's all about BeIN Sports for me. They have La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1 games.

Is NBC offering UCL games or is it still on Fox?

Messi

ESPN is locked behind a pay wall now so I can't watch NBA tonight. Fuck. I'll also miss lots of games. How much is this shit per month

ShogunX

I would of thought with all of the free chicken vouchers you had you would of taken the whole family for a breast.

Ahahaha Drogba at his best. He best be taking the pen.

Facism

Lemon.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
It's all about BeIN Sports for me. They have La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1 games.

Is NBC offering UCL games or is it still on Fox?

Yes, BeIN is good. Love their studio. It's like...from the future or something.

Fox will still have the CL and I think FA Cup games.

Chelsea fans will be loving that.

All he does is score against them. One way or another. Wouldn't be shocked if he found the winner.

Arsenal are in for a long long season.

Such little quality in their side.

Might even jot them down as 6th in my predictions. (if Suarez and Bale don't leave).

Plasma

Banned
Shows you the sort of player he is though diving in a friendy, though I guess he does it so often now it is just second nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom