• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Gladbach, Braunschweig, Bremen, Düsseldorf out already, Berlin in extra time.

Interesting matchday so far. We just need to see another Bundesliga team or two fail tomorrow to make it an awesome one :D

Wilbur

Banned
K its time for the Magpie hate

After Henry and ahead of Shearer, Drogba was the Premier League's best ever striker

come at me

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
K its time for the Magpie hate

After Henry and ahead of Shearer, Drogba was the Premier League's best ever striker

come at me

I dont think anyone can argue that, on form, Henry and Drogba were untouchable, id put RVP up there aswell personally.

Wilbur

Banned
It's a shame Robin Van Persie's career has been blighted by injury as if it hadn't he would be rightfully up there.

On talent he's ahead of Shearer for sure, but obviously not as great a presence in the league.

Van Nistelrooy too.

Arguably as well, yeah. But Henry was a class above everyone, then Drogba's in the batch that follows - Shearer, RVN, Bergkamp, Zola, darren bent - and comes top.

You're drunk.

Well it is my birthday

pappe

I dont think anyone can argue that, on form, Henry and Drogba were untouchable, id put RVP up there aswell personally.
All things considered RVP has performed consistently for around 2 seasons now. Henry and Drogba did it over a significant number of years. Yea, if RVP continues to perform at this level for another 2 seasons then yes you can put RVP there as well.

Edit: wats the code for the fantasy league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom