• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This transfer window sucks.

ibz5pf5uh6Y8bD.gif

GQman2121

Banned
In my fashion marketing days, they would use Ralph Lauren as the business model that all designers strive to achieve. He's somehow found away to market all of his lines from Main St. to Wall St. to 5th Ave. No matter your income, he has something for you on some level.

Where that would be damaging to most labels, he's been able to maintain consistent growth in almost all areas of his business. It's quite remarkable when you consider a house like Chanel spends tens of millions of dollars a year to buy back items that are still in circulation because they don't want just anyone to be able to wear their previous season fashions. They would rather take a loss, protect their image and destroy them then lower the price.

RL will just sell off the inventory to a Marshalls/TJ Max/Ross and still turn a huge profit. It's the reason why he's the most successful designer in history.

Fry

In my fashion marketing days, they would use Ralph Lauren as the business model that all designers strive to achieve. He's somehow found away to market all of his lines from Main St. to Wall St. to 5th Ave. No matter your income, he has something for you on some level.

Where that would be damaging to most labels, he's been able to maintain consistent growth in almost all areas of his business. It's quite remarkable when you consider a house like Chanel spends tens of millions of dollars a year to buy back items that are still in circulation because they don't want just anyone to be able to wear their previous season fashions. They would rather take a loss, protect their image and destroy them then lower the price.

RL will just sell off the inventory to a Marshalls/TJ Max/Ross and still turn a huge profit. It's the reason why he's the most successful designer in history.

So would you say I have good taste in clothes

:p

bobito

Banned

LOL not even close

amancio-ortega-zara-riche.jpg

What is this? Get your shit together United fans.

Maggie Gyllenhaal > Katie Holmes
TDK > BB
Joker > Shitty villain that no one cares about

The only thing BB has going for it is Rutger Hauer. The film itself is a boring mess with shitty action scenes and a shitty Scarecrow.

This guy officially has worse taste than Fry. The same guy that likes Jlaw.

MPW

You're a two teamer, right? Because this isn't your first post about Gala.

wouldn't go that far

my team is real madrid

however, i do have a soft spot for gala because as a kid I used to select them and go for glory (i wanted a challenge) in European Dream League in FIFA 99

23014-fifa-99-windows-screenshot-a-sampler-of-the-european-dream.jpg

anyone else used to play this mode back in the day?

phaze

What is this? Get your shit together United fans.

TDK > BB
Joker > Shitty villain that no one cares about

Edit:
TDK>BB>TDKR

Co-Signed.

DC-ing ?
Barcelona are reeling from the news that marquee summer signing Neymar is suffering from anaemia.

The club’s medics discovered the blood disorder during routine tests on the 21-year-old, who signed from Santos for £50million in June.

A Barcelona spokesman said that ‘due to an operation on his tonsils this summer the player is suffering a case of anaemia that is being treated and won’t impede him from training with normality with the rest of his team-mates’.

Anaemia is caused by a lack of red blood cells, which causes fatigue. The condition is treatable but can be extremely debilitating for top athletes.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/04/barce...gnosed-with-anaemia-3910728/?ITO=news-sitemap

Time for a special set of vitamins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom