• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Just lost to Juve in the semis of the Champions League with Sheffield United. First leg (at Juve) ended 0-0. Second leg was 0-0 until the 90th minute. Free kick from just outside the box bounced off the post to the opposite side of the pitch and right to a Juve player who smashed it in. I had 60% of the possession.

Devastating. To make matters worse, it happened on my 35th birthday (May 1, 2018). :(

Along with the Office and (what i've seen of ) Partridge, the best British comedy I've ever seen.

Watch all of Partridge you cunt

Knowing Me Knowing You
I'm Alan Partridge
Welcome To The Places Of My Life
Mid-Morning Matters

There's only like 13 hours of content (not counting The Day Today, standup and one-off Comic Relief stuff)

Batman Begins>TDK>>>TDKR

When Katie Holmes was fucked off, they should have fucked the character off as well. Not only did it provide an avoidable universe disconnect, but Maggie Gylenhaal looks like a dog

Wilbur

Banned
Why isn't there a weekly Footy-Gaf podcast/show yet? Set up in the round table style of the Anfield Wrap.

God that would be great

me and arnold have mad chem

Oh please, someone that considers Breaking Bad entertaining cannot have better taste than me. What's next? Are we gonna consider Mad Men breathtakingly exciting? Are we gonna call The IT Crowd funny?

What do you like?

Kinan

God damn it, got surprise guests and missed the Shakhtar-Dynamo clash...

It was probably for the better, because Dynamo lost 3:1. :p
Looks like the team needs a bit more time.

spidye

Oh please, someone that considers Breaking Bad entertaining cannot have better taste than me. What's next? Are we gonna consider Mad Men breathtakingly exciting? Are we gonna call The IT Crowd funny?

I'm sorry but now you're on your own

I've never even watched Breaking Bad or Mad Men. You've got me confused with someone else. As expected for the guy with the worst taste.

Edit: Maggie was supposed to bring acting talent to the role, but utterly failed. I was excited that she was brought on for that role, and dear lord... She couldn't have been worse. Not only was she ugly, she didn't even bring acting talent that was the only reason why she was hired. Don't tell me you thought she was good?

Mastadon

Banned
God damn it, got surprise guests and missed the Shakhtar-Dynamo clash...

It was probably for the better, because Dynamo lost 3:1. :p
Looks like the team needs a bit more time.

I watched it! Kiev were pretty poor, but a lifelong supporter like me can see past that. It's going to be our year this year, right?

Meier

Just watched the replay slower. It actually deflected sideways off the wall jumping and came to the Juve player that way -- sends his team to the Champions League final in his 2nd ever competitive game. Makes it even worse. :(

Wilbur

Banned
All the podcasters should be in the same room with at least some decent recording devices

we should record our parts separately and edit them and if it sounds good then we've lucked out

If Meus is in, I'm in.

In fact can we just do a Meus podcast. I want to discuss UFO and other topics with him.

God imagine. We'd be top of fucking itunes in five minutes

lol

I'd like to see you try while I distract you with meaningless questions

@everyone, who's your favourite ever 'wrong-foot winger'?

this post literally made me laugh out loud

JWong

Banned
I see that I'm late...

drogba.gif

ShogunX

I used to do a weekly podcast with a few other people a while ago (Gaming related) and we used Skype with a few audio tweaks. It mostly sounded good as long as people aren't using 99p shit mics.

We had the format of a host with a few topics to discuss and each guy would get their say for a few mins before moving on. I could imagine it working quite well for us as long as people dont show over each other.

Could even do an after dark show with some Wilbury goodness.

bobito

Banned
I used to do a weekly podcast with a few other people a while ago (Gaming related) and we used Skype with a few audio tweaks. It mostly sounded good as long as people aren't using 99p shit mics.

We had the format of a host with a few topics to discuss and each guy would get their say for a few mins before moving on. I could imagine it working quite well for us as long as people dont show over each other.

Could even do an after dark show with some Wilbury goodness.

Guess barca and madrid fans can't on at the same time then.

Gambit

going on a two week hike tomorrow in South Tyrol, so I don't want to start the new Tomb Raider tonight.

So, what do I do? Watch Jurassic Park 1 on Blu Ray or the Incredibles?

Help me decide, footygaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom