• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

BQ2EgFpCMAAqP7b.jpg:large

Genuinely a bit sad to see him go unlike the other players in the clearout.

spidye

going on a two week hike tomorrow in South Tyrol, so I don't want to start the new Tomb Raider tonight.

So, what do I do? Watch Jurassic Park 1 on Blu Ray or the Incredibles?

Help me decide, footygaf!

sounds awesome. have fun

I'd say Jurassic Park but I love both

MPW

Yep sounds fucking awful.

Not surprised though seeing as the show is absolute turd now.

i can't even get myself to watch episode 1 of this (last season right?) season, just don't care about the show as much I used to

my 2 fav seasons

DoakesS71.png

dexter-finale-logo1_595.jpg

Tc91

i can't even get myself to watch episode 1 of this (last season right?) season, just don't care about the show as much I used to

my 2 fav seasons

Yeah it is the last season and I don't blame you for not watching. It's like a chore now to watch 1 50 minute episode. Such a shame.

Season 4 was the best.

LTWheels

I assume that London has the largest amount of footie-GAF people in one place if it were to be done in person; If you want to do it properly. Do people have good enough mics for a good quality Skype podcast?

bobito

Banned
I assume that London has the largest amount of footie-GAF people in one place if it were to be done in person; If you want to do it properly. Do people have good enough mics for a good quality Skype podcast?

Probs would be better, you can tell that the football ramble and football weekly do this.

Salvadora

why? he sucked
Because he always gave 100% and was never afraid to take on his man. Gervinho was always good for a laugh and we saw a spark of talent in him when he played up front. He could have been an acceptable squad player who could be wheeled out for the early cup games or smaller games, but he wanted to play regular football which I admire. Unlike that Danish cunt who is content to collect his wages without lifting a finger.

I think he could perform quite well for Roma with his old manager.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chamakh is off to crystal palace... Wonder if we're getting a fee. Also interested to see what happens to Bendtner, last year on his contract I think, no one wants him lol.

lol

Even Kevin Phillips will be picked ahead of him.

Clegg

Actually looking forward to seeing Zaha in a competitive game.

He offered a much needed bit of flair to our side.

Lightning

Banned
Because he always gave 100% and was never afraid to take on his man. Gervinho was always good for a laugh and we saw a spark of talent in him when he played up front. He could have been an acceptable squad player who could be wheeled out for the early cup games or smaller games, but he wanted to play regular football which I admire. Unlike that Danish cunt who is content to collect his wages without lifting a finger.

Yeah. We need a replacement now but good on him for putting his career ahead of his pocket.

I will miss him. He got so much shit from the Arsenal fans yet consistently gave everything for the club. If only his final ball and shot was better he would be a very good player. His dribbling is very good and he takes players on often beating them. He added that directness.

Suen

Damn didn't know Wooden plays for Arsenal.

Yeah. We need a replacement now but good on him for putting his career ahead of his pocket.

I will miss him. He got so much shit from the Arsenal fans yet consistently gave everything for the club. If only his final ball and shot was better he would be a very good player. His dribbling is very good and he takes players on often beating them. He added that directness.
Honestly he is shit. His dribbling was ok and he did take on players but he'd fail frequently on his dribbling and even when he succeeded he couldn't finish. He did show lots of passion for the club so I do respect him for that, it's just a shame he couldn't become a great player with us. Wish him the best at Roma.

jordisok

Gerv a victim of the trophy drought pressure, played better than given credit for. Not like our fans don't like a scapegoat these days

not until you change allegiance

Sweet shit <3

I already have.

Used to be a fan of Liverpool Football Club, now its Coutinho+10 FC :p

Was 4 Days
the episode where they park in the desert to cook meth and get stranded
?

If so, it was my favourite of S2 so far. The best scenes are the ones with Jesse and Walt on their own

Wilbur

Banned
I already have.

Used to be a fan of Liverpool Football Club, now its Coutinho+10 FC :p

Was 4 Days
the episode where they park in the desert to cook meth and get stranded
?

If so, it was my favourite of S2 so far. The best scenes are the ones with Jesse and Walt on their own

I'm quite scared of Coutinho next season. Don't see him having Mata numbers for g/a but I reckon he'll be pretty close.

Yeah, that's the one. Best episode of 2 I think. I'm on S3.8 of my rewatch, the upturn in quality from 2 to 3 is so apparent.

Salvadora

Arsenal are desperating missing that directness at the moment. The amount of missed opportunities is staggering. Giroud is the only player who doesn't look afraid of shooting, which is a major, major worry.

Eerily similar to Barcelona & Spain's recent problems. We try and pass it into the back of the net.

ShogunX

The Menswear section at Next is a joke in the town stores, except for the megastores.

Can you redeem Next giftcards online?

Pretty sure you can. I paid off my balance at Christmas using one. I dont normally go in to the brick and mortar stores, just order online and from their catalogues.

852-186-X52s.jpg

I need this top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom