• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Benzema, lovely.

hey I have an idea! maybe Real will loan Kaka to Moyes, he is always looking for a nice little loaner and he would be ManU's best midfielder! Win/Win

:)

tumblr_m0g4jyCGYs1qibd22.gif

jtb

Banned
what's this about Diego Costa moving to Liverpool? is he good? we could use a striker... (especially one who is a cunt and will actually be able to move during this transfer window)

Turok_TTZ

Benzema has been an excellent captain so far. playing selflessly, trying to setup his teammates for goals. working hard for the team. And you peeps question why I do not question the Benz.

Turok_TTZ

Carlotti had to see how shit Kaka was. No reason to play him.

Off to bed.

GAME END 3-1

Benzema scores a brace! I am very pleased, especially with his first time wearing the captain's armband.
I feel bad for Carlo, you could see he was trying real hard to give kaka confidence.
He was trying to revive an old friend... and failed. Mourinho for the moment, vindicated.

Mastadon

Banned
what's this about Diego Costa moving to Liverpool? is he good? we could use a striker... (especially one who is a cunt and will actually be able to move during this transfer window)

Part of me wonders if we haven't activated his release clause to force Arsenal's hand and test Wenger's resolve. If you move for Costa, Suarez is pretty much guarenteed to stay.

faridmon

Who would have thought us lowly mid-table team would have beaten Juve? but we did.
Its pre-season, training match, no one cars, bla bla bla but I'll take it.

Turok_TTZ

Bring it on.

Jagielka is gonna make Banzema his bitch.

You will be severely disappointed. Benz may still be rusty but he is doing well to rid himself of said rust.

Meanwhile Carlo has praised Di maria, Isco And Benzema.

Carlo Ancelotti on Benzema said:
Benzema no me sorprende, es un gran delantero
Translation: Benzema does not surprise me, he is a great striker.
Yiss Carlo you recognise Benzema's glory unlike some of the heathens here on footygaf...

Carlo has said something very interesting about CR7... i will discuss this tomorrow, gn footygaf.

The thread represents United come May 2014. Titleless.

That goes for everyone except for Napoli, Dortmund, Marseille, Liverpool, Sporting Lisbon and Valencia tbf

Jesus, screenshot-gaf is annoying.

Sane person said:
Game looks awesome fron the gameplay videos, beautiful graphics

Screen-taking knobend said:
Yeah, but look how low res the background is in this screen

Who gives a shit what it looks like in screens when it looks better in motion, the way it will look when you're actually playing the bloody thing?

Man, Swansea look really good. Slightly more worried about that game than some of our other hard games at the start of this season.

Supposedly United is going to have a closed doors friendly vs Real Betis tomorrow to prepare us even more.

I trust Dutch gaf's opinion on Bony. It's why I picked him up in fantasy. Now everyone is going to get him after his 2 goals. Damnit.

Took a glance at Sony's Q1 results, Kaz seems to be doing a good job of plugging the money leaks and steadying the ship.

No more spending billions on developing products to catch the next upcoming big market trend, just making good products to heighten the chances of steady profits in all departments.

Soldado's gonna be annoyingly good for Spurs

25+ league goals this year.

spidye

if pep finds a balance between good offense and defense we would be pretty hard to beat.
our offense looks pretty good but the defense aside from lahm and alaba make some stupid mistakes from time to time.
BUT it's a pre season game. it is expected to make stupid mistakes.

Hamburg want to buy Jelavic but can't

PL should have a whip-around.

They did the same with VdV but in the end they coughed up the money for him.

Jelavic is a funny one, did he do much last season? Always seemed useless when I saw him. Guessing he's 3rd choice now at Everton?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cavani's father has insisted that the striker’s intention was to stay at Stadio San Paolo (Napoli).

“His arrival in Paris was sudden,” Luis Cavani told TuttoNapoli. “It was almost unexpected.

“My son’s intentions was to stay in Naples next season because he had one goal – to break Maradona’s goalscoring record.

“The PSG turned up with an incredible offer, and we all know what football is like.

“Naples was Edi’s second home, and I don’t think he left the fans the way he wanted.

“I have no doubt though, that he will soon send a message to the Neapolitans.”

brit.gif

Hixx

I'm pretty sure I'm going to win best player of the year at real Believe FC this year. I did carry the team to Div 1.

what is this absolute nonsense

pls

Without me it is like a Believe FC is like a turtle. When I play we become a snapping turtle.

rip Woooooooden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom