• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BQqHdD2CEAA4B9R.jpg

I joked at the start of July that we weren't going to sign anyone this summer. 'How laughably absurd' I thought. It's now becoming a reality and it is genuinely quite frightening. 'At least we're not Newcastle' is my only prayer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gazzetta says that Pep Guardiola is an admirer of Juventus, and was therefore shocked and disappointed at Conte's comments towards him.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Oh please, man up.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

-

1 – Jesus Navas assisted just one of Alvaro Negredo’s 25 goals in La Liga last season. Strangers.

!

Salazar

Howard Nurse probably has his name and address written on a little card in his coat pocket

Man is more clueless than some of the fucking spenks recently clogging up this thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
pcfifa bros im on in a half hour for the games mengs

wegosawindivonemens

justjohn

Howard Nurse probably has his name and address written on a little card in his coat pocket

Man is more clueless than some of the fucking spenks recently clogging up this thread
You dont have to be clueless to know Ronaldo is never ever ever coming to Manchester utd.you cant even convince a bench warmer from Barcelona to join your club yet somehow the second best player in the world is desperate to join. Lol

I find the current silence to be rather deafening. I just don't know if it's because we're close or whether it's because we're failing horribly.

Don't worry horse.

We'll sign someone. Even I'm confident about that.

We probably will, but I have a horrible feeling we'll be like Arsenal when they signed a raft of mediocrity in a panic on the last day and ended up with the likes of Park and Santos.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Don't worry horse.

We'll sign someone. Even I'm confident about that.

We already made our best signing this season

They say he is legend

Given Rooneys reaction I imagine its replacing him

Howard Nurse is an online content editor at the BBC.

Can't remember how he got people to follow him or listen to what he says, think it might have been over the Sneijder saga.

He doesn't know anything other than what the club tell him when he calls up the reception. It's kind of sad that he even bothers to give updates...

Mastadon

Banned
I find the current silence to be rather deafening. I just don't know if it's because we're close or whether it's because we're failing horribly.

Based Woodward cut his holiday short to focus on business about two weeks ago, so you know the chinless genius is planning something huge.

Messi to Utd confirmed.

I was feeling a bit daring today, so for lunch I've had a roast beef, stilton, mushroom and honey mustard melt from Croques. It's fucking amazing.

Clegg

We probably will, but I have a horrible feeling we'll be like Arsenal when they signed a raft of mediocrity in a panic on the last day and ended up with the likes of Park and Santos.

Didn't they sign Arteta near the end of the transfer window? Not all last minute deals are bad ones.

I agree with you about us being in a less than ideal position.

Salvadora

Didn't they sign Arteta near the end of the transfer window? Not all last minute deals are bad ones.

I agree with you about us being in a less than ideal position.
That was after the worst start to the season ever, including the infamous 8-2.

Moyes has a much stronger squad than we did at that time.

Clegg

Howard Nurse @howardnurse

Ronaldo not signing for #MUFC and no immediate signing expected either. Still 31 days to go though

I'm not saying Ronaldo is coming back to United but it's clear that Nurse doesn't have a clue about any of United's transfer dealings.

He's basically covering his bases.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
nah

madrid would be OK

You'd be OK in the sense that you stay where you are and not win anything, yes. Ronaldo scores almost a goal a game. Bale is still not even close to that, and has played one CL season 3 years ago.

You'd be OK in the sense that you stay where you are and not win anything, yes. Ronaldo scores almost a goal a game. Bale is still not even close to that, and has played one CL season 3 years ago.

When Bale has better players around him he will get to a similar level to Ronny.

Arnie

I really hope we sign Costa just for the whinging on here. I want him to give Shinji an elbow.

A front line of Suarez, Aspas, and Costa is the naughtiest trio in world football. Throw Coutinho behind them and the event horizon is near.

Fergie

Banned
There's still a month left, but it isn't looking good. It's good decision to buy early and use the pre-season to gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom