• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

if pep finds a balance between good offense and defense we would be pretty hard to beat.
our offense looks pretty good but the defense aside from lahm and alaba make some stupid mistakes from time to time.
BUT it's a pre season game. it is expected to make stupid mistakes.

Absolutely. There is some progression in the offense. Positioning changes and Müllers role are incredibly hard to defend. Pep has to test some players and ideas. I like Kirchhoff on the 6 he seems capable. The only thing that really needs some work is when we lose the ball in midfield. City's and two of Dortmunds goals were quick counters, because of careless bad passes. But it looks good. With Götze joining the team we now have so many attackers that we can change tactics on the fly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Maybe his opinion of a certain bald person last night got him into trouble.

Just a guess.

This Diglett?

CAMBIASSO_ESTEBAN_MATIAS_DELAU_jpg.jpg

Hixx

Best title since my title

fuck da titlists

edit: lol Terry playacting in a friendly. Rolling about for half a minute acting like he's been shot in the foot, fight starts, immediately gets up and is pushing people like nothing as happened to him

Kinan

So Dynamo Kiev has closed the most impressive transfer campaign in the clubs history.
Spending somewhat around 45 million Euro, we recruited a set of accomplished players for every line:

Forwards:

Dieumerci Mbokani - ~10M€, Anderlecht.

item_542_addimg_sm.jpg

Best buy so far, scored in every match he appeared in (4 goals in 3 match of UPL)

Jeremain Lens - ~ 10M€, PSV Eindhoven

lensbhp5g.jpg

Netherlands national team player already demonstrated his phenomenal speed on the left wing, but will probably need more time to fully reveal his potential.

Midfield:

Younès Belhanda - ~ 12M€, Montpellier

item_545_addimg_sm.jpg

Best French League Young Player of the Year in the season 2011-2012 and playmaker with unique playing style was bought to boost the creativity of the team. Potential is though the roof, but whether he is tough enough for UPL remains to be seen.

Defence:

Benoît Trémoulinas - 3.5M€, Bordeaux

tremoulinas-dk_content.jpg

My favourite transfer so far, Benoit is a left back we were looking for for a long time. Made his first appearance last weekend and demonstrate amazing quality. All tackles won, precise crossing, one assist already.

Aleksandar Dragović - ~ 10M€, Basel

a_dragovic_content.jpg

Hardest transfer of all and extremely expensive for defender, Dragovic was the best part of amazing Basel's defence last season. Long time courted by Inter, Dynamo was somehow able to snatch him just before Inter was ready to make an offer. Will be a dream partner for currently best CB in the world, Yevhen Khacheridi.

This weekend the new guys will get a taste of Ukrainian classico - Dynamo vs Shakhtar in Donetzk. Shakhtar is rebuilding after selling their best players, Fernandinho and Mkhitaryan as is Dynamo after buying so many new players, so it will be quite an open fight. Watch it if you have a possibility to.

dc89

Another day another comment on Fabregas from within the United camp.

Just STFU - you're going to look really silly when he signs that Barca extension.

Linius

Jeremain Lens - ~ 10M€, PSV Eindhoven

lensbhp5g.jpg

Netherlands national team player already demonstrated his phenomenal speed on the left wing, but will probably need more time to fully reveal his potential.

This guy was a big factor in making it possible we won our third league title in a row. It's too bad he's not at PSV anymore, he's the one striker gueranteed to miss sitters :D

Labadal

I want the season to start already. I'm almost more interested to see Mourinho more than actual football. He looks so arrogant in most pictures. He looks even more arrogant when he tries not to. I think this will be one of the more entertaining season in years.

Hixx

So Coventry are being liquidated.

On one hand I am sure they have like 5 or 6 fans who aren't nobheads.

On the other, Jimmy Hill is a massive cunt. A massive, cheating cunt and I will shed no tears if they disappear.

Also, Richard Keys.

Mastadon

Banned
So Dynamo Kiev has closed the most impressive transfer campaign in the clubs history.
Spending somewhat around 45 million Euro, we recruited a set of accomplished players for every line:

Fantastic post, Kiev are now my Ukrainian team.

Давай Києві!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan offered 8 million for Ljajic. 2 million short of Viola's asking price, which is ridiculous.
-
Mino Raiola:"M'Baye (Niang) won't play for Senegal"

Senegal coach Giresse:"I spoke to Niang, he will play for Senegal"

We're playing a 4th division team in the first round of the DFB cup tomorrow. Klopp's assistant coach went to their last match to watch them. Something like only 4 players from last season's squad still play there. They knew we were watching them, so they gave their players random shirt numbers, hid the players' names on the shirts under tape and played players out of position to confuse our coach.

Well, that's kinda awesome lol

Linius

We're playing a 4th division team in the first round of the DFB cup tomorrow. Klopp's assistant coach went to their last match to watch them. Something like only 4 players from last season's squad still play there. They knew we were watching them, so they gave their players random shirt numbers, hid the players' names on the shirts under tape and played players out of position to confuse our coach.

Well, that's kinda awesome lol

Lol, why would they go trough all that trouble? It's not like they stand any chance against the CL finalist of the previous season :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom