• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

LOOOOOOL I love it when Conte shits on the reporters

Yeah, I watched the presser, he made his pensiero on the matter pretty clear, haha. He's absolutely right about the press coming up with all these imaginary controversies. Like for example, Llorente. Dude got to play a game or two during the most intensive training period, you could clearly see he could barely move. All perfectly understandable, but not for the illuminated italian press. "Flop player", "Juve are looking to sell him to Valencia" (loool), "he'll be a bench warmer", etc. Whenever there's a Juventus player involved, they just love to stir shit up. You'd imagine they'd be saying the same things about Gomez, since he too had a pretty poor pre-season, missing easy goals left and right. Nope. "Well, he's a big player, big players need more time to get on form", "well, it's his first season in Italy, he'll need some time to adjust to the new league / manager", etc.

Fuck you, italian press. FUCK YOU.

subtles

Moyes has lost his mind lads
He proper thinks he's breaking bad
Everton aren't budging
Ronnie is all he has

see

Perez bailed Ronaldo
but when he bails Bale
Ronnie's off to Nando's
He misses Peri Peri there

so when

Twinkle toes has lost his place
Due to Neymar's fervent grace
Ronnie thinks he's won that race
United are now off the pace
Ronnie must make due haste

Ronaldo is coming home Moyes' Boys, he's coming home!

Thinking of putting Negredo in myself actually as a 3rd striker but I'm worried about how much he'll play if Aguero's in form.

Well Dzeko also played last time. I was thinking he would play over one of Aguero and Dzeko.

Don't do it though. I already jinxed Negredo.

Bruma´s lawyer 5 hours before the decision about the validity of Bruma´s contract :

Bruma will not return to Sporting even if the decision goes against us. We can end the contract by paying the money he was supposed to receive until the end of the contract.

Bruma´s lawyer 3 hours after the contract has been acknowledge as being valid :

I said Bruma wouldn´t return to Sporting but a player can change his mind in a week or two. We can end the contract by paying the 65.000€ but Sporting has to accept our offer.

This dude is hilarious. Bruma is wrecking his career by listening to this guy. He is still talking about the offer that Galatasary made to Bruma without talking to Sporting, something that is completely illegal. And he thinks that FIFA will turn the decision made by the federation, something that, as far as I can remember, never happened before.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, I watched the presser, he made his pensiero on the matter pretty clear, haha. He's absolutely right about the press coming up with all these imaginary controversies. Like for example, Llorente. Dude got to play a game or two during the most intensive training period, you could clearly see he could barely move. All perfectly understandable, but not for the illuminated italian press. "Flop player", "Juve are looking to sell him to Valencia" (loool), "he'll be a bench warmer", etc. Whenever there's a Juventus player involved, they just love to stir shit up. You'd imagine they'd be saying the same things about Gomez, since he too had a pretty poor pre-season, missing easy goals left and right. Nope. "Well, he's a big player, big players need more time to get on form", "well, it's his first season in Italy, he'll need some time to adjust to the new league / manager", etc.

Fuck you, italian press. FUCK YOU.
If there's a god in this world, Llion will be our top scorer next season.

BUT THERE ISN'T

Scum

We offered to renew his contract for something like 400K, 500K € a year, he wanted a 1M.
His agent got him a scumbag lawyer who convinced him his contract wasn´t valid and that he would be free after July.

I wish agents will get lost from the game. :-/

subtles

Everyone is absolutely livid Affleck is playing Batman. Strange other issues warrant no response at all but I won't get into that.

I guess he was horrible in Daredevil?

Zabojnik

If there's a god in this world, Llion will be our top scorer next season.

BUT THERE ISN'T

No Gods or Kings, only Cunte.

I've kinda given up on the idea of having a top / prolific scorer. With the way our strikers are forced to work for the team in Conte's 3-5-2, the most you can expect from them is ~15 goals. I doubt even someone as lethal as RVP would get to score more than 15-20 goals, tbh. Now Llion in the 4-3-3, as our central striker / prima punta ... that would be another story.

Everyone is absolutely livid Affleck is playing Batman. Strange other issues warrant no response at all but I won't get into that.

It's because he isn't that great of an actor. There was like 2 good movies he acted in and it wasn't like he was that great in them either.

Showaddy

As I said in the other thread, with Zack Snyder directing Batman will be a shitty character no matter who plays him. Complaining so much about Affleck just seems pretty stupid at this point in time.

subtles

It's because he isn't that great of an actor. There was like 2 good movies he acted in and it wasn't like he was that great in them either.

I remember watching him in Good Will Hunting, The Town and State of Play but I don't remember any negatives standing out in particular (he was bland iirc but didn't ruin the experience). I'll take your word for it though.

Fergie

Banned
http://sadunitedfans.tumblr.com/

Zxb6lbd.jpg

Scum

Watch him turn out to be good late 30s/early 40 year old Bruce/Batman in an average film.

Why does anyone give a fuck? Did you guys see Man of Steel? It was fucking atrocious, in the sequel Superman is going to meet Batman.

I mean.

Does it really matter who plays him, all things considered?

Timurid

If the next Batman is directed by Zack Snyder it's going to be terrible no matter who Batman is played by.

It is... It's going to be the sequel of Man of Steel. I think the story is going to be about Superman vs Batman or something around those lines.

Well Ben Affleck can't be as bad as Clooney. You never know he can pull a Heath Ledger.

GorillaJu

I know he won't pull a Heath Ledger because Zack Snyder is completely inept at making interesting characters in movies. He sucks all the soul out of everything he directs and leaves it as a shallow, uninteresting grey mess.

GQman2121

Banned
I know he won't pull a Heath Ledger because Zack Snyder is completely inept at making interesting characters in movies. He sucks all the soul out of everything he directs and leaves it as a shallow, uninteresting grey mess.

But everyone complaining will still go and see the movie and Snyder will get his next POS greenlite.

Is there a director you guys would rather see take on the project?

Ben Affleck

I'm serious

Timurid

Arkon, as the number one Giovinco fan on Footy-GAF and probably elsewhere too, it's time we Juve-bros hooked you up with a proper Atomic Ant avatar. Here's a few you can choose from. :p

I can't believe that little shit sells more shirts than Chiellini.

MPW

so madrid is really getting BALE?

i like the team the way it is, bale is gonna ruin team chemistry and fuck things up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom