• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Awesome, I'd be making sure I'm confident before I attempted anything. Just have no real reason to do it right now, everything is running beautifully!

Your GPU can be done too, the 7950 (again, silicon lottery) can achieve some crazy OCs. It'll surpass a stock 7970.

Oh my god I was going to ask about that last video because I wanted to watch that one again but hadn't bookmarked it anywhere. Thanks!

No problemo. In that long post to Will the second link is very handy, the one to OC.net - http://www.overclock.net/t/1291703/ivy-bridge-overclocking-guide-asus-motherboards

They've a guide for most OEMs it seems.

Look at this face UTD fans. Adorable aint it?

David-Moyes-has-shrugged--008.jpg

The face of a man who knows he is going to spend bank holiday monday getting bummed in his own home

Showaddy

Ok so Lamela to Spur's is very close to being a done deal:

"Erik Lamela is ready to say good bye to Italy. The Argentine striker is very close to joining Tottenham. The deal is about to be closed, between Monday and Tuesday it should be completed. Today there was a contact between the two clubs, they resolved the issue tied to the bonuses. Roma will receive 30 million euro plus 5 in bonuses, three of which are tied to the number of games played during the 5 year contract, the other 2 tied to Champions League qualifications during the same time frame. The player will receive 2.4 million per season, with the salaries going up over life of contract. The Premier League is close."

Forget the medical this time lol. Sign him up before Roman fancies giving us one up the arse again.

Showaddy

Cheeky bid for Mata after we get Lamela. :p

Well he's a personal friend of AVB by all accounts :p

Then again Willian's a personal friend of AVB as well and that didn't stop him running off down the road when AVB was off in some desolate corner of Georgia lol

Well he's a personal friend of AVB by all accounts :p

Then again Willian's a personal friend of AVB as well and that didn't stop him running off down the road when AVB was off in some desolate corner of Georgia lol
There's also the fact that Mou said Mata wouldn't be leaving and that we are trying retain or accrue quality, not lose it. Let alone to the mugs at Spurs. :)

Would you have wanted Willian even without the entire Spurs thing?
Well the club have obviously been interested given our past attempts, plus he seems like a good player, so yeah. That said, who to sign and who not to sign isn't really a question for me, despite having just answered it. I don't keep abreast of players outside of England in any meaningful way and so have really no idea what most are like short of the odd game I catch or video clips. I just trust the club and José to get the right players. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

GQman2121

Banned
Would you have wanted Willian even without the entire Spurs thing?

I don't like it. He's a good player, he and Fernandinho certainly gave us all we could handle in our two CL matches last year, but I don't see where this makes sense. It's odd timing at a position we already have an abundance of quality at.

Like Kyle, even if I don't understand it, I trust that Mou and Gourlay know what they're doing and have a plan for all these players. And to be honest, we really only have I would say five outfield players that are absolute must starts week in and week out (Cole, Hazard, Mata, Ivanovic, Luiz).

operon

look at the lovely over clocking talk in here. Last time I did that I was over clocking a and k6-2 from 400mhz to 433mhz good times

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOL I love it when Conte shits on the reporters

Conte was also asked whether he was planning to alter his now preferred shape which consists of a three-man defence.

“We play and we win and you ask me if I have any plans to change tactics? Why is there that need? I’ll know how to answer that question one day…"

“Llorente didn’t play against Lazio, but neither did Sebastian Giovinco and Alessandro Matri,” Conte continued. “Look at Barcelona where Neymar sat on the bench."

“Only in this country are inexistent controversies created. All of the new players have integrated themselves well and they will give us a helping hand.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom