• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Omeruo pla much but he must be pretty good to have 14 Nigeria caps at 19 years old. It'll be interesting to see if he gets much playing time once he's back from injury.

Same. As you say having that many caps at his age means he has to be quite good. Ake is also not going out on loan so he could fill in at CB. We have a lot of options if people get injured.

Zabojnik

1170948_545993482139988_1476127386_n.png

DAJE RAGAZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wilbur

Banned
Dat Soldado. FP GET

Got Navas, Hazard x2 and Ivanovic x2 still to play.

Looked at Yurt's team the jammy cunt. Whittaker, Mignolet, Benteke and captain RVP :'(

LTWheels

Soccer Guy ‏@usasoccerguy 34s
NOLBERTO SOLDADO WITH THE DEATHSTRIKE. Life After Dempsey begins for the Soccer Chickens

Wilbur

Banned
I feel you homie, I've got Torres, Hazard(C), Navas and Yoloccini to play

I captained Hazard too; he's gonna have an amazing season. Can just feel it. Gonna have to get rid next week when he and Ivan miss two games though by which point his price will be 11.5 after seven goals vs Hull

Wilbur

Banned

He's a good player but batshit. Will be interesting to see what Saints' attack looks like with him and Lambert.

Really not sure about Siggy, just seems to be a bit too slow in and around the box.

Yeah, he's got a top shot on him but he's nowhere near as fast - mentally and physically - as he has to be when Lennon is flying up that wing.

I'm not sure if Palace are a lot better than I was expecting, or if Spurs are a lot worse.

Neither. Opening day, Palace aren't as bad as you thought and Spurs aren't as good but there's certainly no extremities about it. Promoted side away on the first day? Tough shit.

ATF487

Only been watchig the last 10 minutes but Palace look alright, always liked Jedinak

And this NBC coverage has changed my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom